2nd Guerilla Mountain Grow - Shoreline - The Devil's Harvest Seeds

Yeah, I know... I meant the parents of your strain, but I found out. You're basically growing Skunk #1 x Oasis. Mother from Sensi Seeds stock - which means Sacred Seeds classic - and Dutch Passsion's father (reworked Northern Lights stuff). It's apparently on indica side 60-70% and that's why it got so bushy with wide, dark leaves. Should be a nice smoke though :D

At the moment I'm considering landrace sativas for the next season, so far cry from that kind of early bloom, but I'm really tired of indica stone, although my Afghan Kush should be a fine med for autumn/winter nights. Hope you're gonna have a hell of a harvest there!

Yeah, I know... I meant the parents of your strain, but I found out. You're basically growing Skunk #1 x Oasis. Mother from Sensi Seeds stock - which means Sacred Seeds classic - and Dutch Passsion's father (reworked Northern Lights stuff). It's apparently on indica side 60-70% and that's why it got so bushy with wide, dark leaves. Should be a nice smoke though :D

At the moment I'm considering landrace sativas for the next season, so far cry from that kind of early bloom, but I'm really tired of indica stone, although my Afghan Kush should be a fine med for autumn/winter nights. Hope you're gonna have a hell of a harvest there!

Ahhhh, that's what you wanted to know :)

Yeah think you're right with about 70%. Needed a real early flowering strain this year. And as you can see, this strain gave me that. You're caught by early snow otherwise. Would love to grow sativa's here, but that's out of the question, would never ever get to bud.

If I was still living in Amsterdam, I would have the luxury of choosing between high's, but here you need to take what you can get. Everybody's happy here if there's something to smoke. The what etc. doesn't really interest anybody here :)

If I go on the smell they have now, they really have that late 90's smell of the Dutch Shiva Skunk. That was a more high kind of skunk. But we'll have to wait and see :)

It's not like any Guerilla Grow will ever be like an indoor Grow, but happy with how this is growing.

6g5kuA.jpg

My Final OG18 Indoor Grow - 2011

I know what you mean, in Italy I wouldn't find a good smoke even if I begged. The market is under total mafia/camorra control and back row stuff is considered premium :D

Fortunately I live in the valley and have very mild winters - from time to time even without snow - so I can consider 100% sativas an option. But even on your height Malana aka Nepalese Charas Plant would probably perform well. I'll see about that next year.

Another thing is that I never found an outdoor bud beaten by an indoor one :)

Happy growing from my bud:
afghan_2nd_week_5.JPG

Another week, another update. We have had bad, rainy weather all week up here. But the ladies don't seem to mind it that much. Cut the lower 4 branches of all plants, since they won't do me any good anyway. Took up the good camera today and made some nice pictures for you guys. Photographed the spots from an uphill angle this time to change things up a bit. Think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.

I had the same thing in my parts, but the heatwave is coming back for at least a week or two, so I'm not worried. I'm telling you it's better to get a lot of rain now than in October. Otherwise yield might be conpromised and nasty mold has a chance to set in. Keep on growing!

I love the plants man! What's the temperature out there right now

A cannabis plant has a hard life here in this mountain climate. We had some early September snowfall which bend the branches of the plants at spot1 almost to breaking point. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with some binding rope, but far from optimal of course. Luckily last week the weather changed back to almost summer and they got some much needed sunshine again. Considering all, the plants are still doing pretty okay though. 50% is about 2 weeks from harvest, the rest will still need a little bit more time. I hope this good weather will hold for at least another month and that the snow will now stay away till early November. The night temperatures are still above freezing, but also not optimal. Here are some pictures again for your viewing pleasure.

Looking very nice, hopefully good temperatures are gonna keep up in your parts too. I got 26C at the moment during a day and I need it to stay like that for at least two weeks to be safe from mould and stuff!

Now that is some nice stash :lot-o-toke:

Hey im planning on putting my plants in soil bags too. Do you think a 25L bag is good for a sigle plant ? or will i need bigger ?

Back
Top Bottom