2nd Guerilla Mountain Grow - Shoreline - The Devil's Harvest Seeds

You can't grow on a decent level without a grow schedule :)

63EWKs.jpg

Today started sunny and super nice, but the moment I started walking up to my spots the heavens opened and delivered a truly gut drenching downpour, as can happen with unpredictable mountain weather. Had to walk up to both spots soaking wet, but really wanted to check up on the ladies so I stuck with it :)

At both spots the ladies are doing great. They seem to have taken root pretty well and have already grown a considerable bit. The pictures were unfortunately taken in the pouring rain so the leafs are hanging a bit, as healthy plants do in a downpour.

The soil felt nice and moist, so the rain gets to the soil easily, which is great!

Gave them the last batch of Start-Up and some Enzymes & Sugar Royal. If the weather stays like this with rain every now and again I won't go up now for 2 weeks.

They look good, a little bit overwatered maybe, but not on the brink of sudden death :)
When was it raining last time at your parts?
Are you in Swiss, French or Italian Alps? :)

They look good, a little bit overwatered maybe, but not on the brink of sudden death :)
When was it raining last time at your parts?
Are you in Swiss, French or Italian Alps? :)
THNX!!! Well, it has been freakin' hot here in the Austrian Alps. With very little rain, so gotta keep up that water supply on the days that I have time to walk up the mountain. It's a game of give and take, heheh :)

Small update again:

The plants are showing the 1st signs of bloom, so started them on Bloom feed.

A Deer stepped on one of the ladies at spot 1 when walking past, put it upright again but it’s a little bent. Ah, it’ll grow towards the sky again soon :)

Will stake them up sometime in the coming week to prevent them falling over.

Till next time!

Here’s another update for you guys. We had a heat wave here the past weeks with temperatures up to 40 degrees and no rain at all. I just started a new job, so I wasn’t able to go up to the plants and check on them. Luckily my lovely wife made the trip one time for me and gave them some much needed water. She told me though that the wind had blown a few of the plants over. So I knew that it was time to stake them up on my first free upcoming day.

The high temperatures and the lack of water caused some leafs to die at spot 2, but overall I was amazed how well they survived the heat wave.

As my wife told me a number of plants at both spots had sacked to one side. But that was easily mended with the bamboo stakes I brought with me today. Watered them well and fed them of course.

Still really happy with the way they are turning out :)

Till next time!

WE’VE GOT FLOWERS!!!!

The weather forecast for today was severe rainfall, but it being me only free day this week I had no choice but to go up to the spots. The downpour was indeed severe so the pictures that I took are not that good I’m afraid.

The thing that makes me wonder though is that the plants at spot 2 are considerable smaller than the plants at spot 1. I would estimate the difference in length now at about 30 cm. They also show some yellow leafing, which the plants at spot 1 don’t show yet. Is it the amount of sunlight, the lower altitude than the plants at spot 1? I really don’t know.

Both spots show the first buds on the plants, so the growing schedule that I am ‘following’ doesn’t seem to be too far off.

One thing I keep forgetting to mention is that I water them only with Alpine Mountain Spring Water. And rain of course :)

The schedule shows you where I think that I’m at in my grow and what fertilizers are being used. Started them on Green Sensation today as you can see.

Untill next time!

QBcqwL.jpg

When I started my clones they were in a green house behind my RV and were in the shade for most of the afternoon. That was for about 5 or 6 weeks. Now we bought a house and they have alot more sun during the morning to mid afternoon but still shaded by the roof peak during late afternoon til dark. They grew like crazy once we moved so I would have to guess that there must be something at spot 2 thats blocking out the direct sunlight and shading them for part of the day.

Most likely you got less sun there, but I wouldn't worry about it that much if they bud. Sometimes height is not the issue. You got very bushy shit anyway, in a week or two I'd do some trimming.

Most likely you got less sun there, but I wouldn't worry about it that much if they bud. Sometimes height is not the issue. You got very bushy shit anyway, in a week or two I'd do some trimming.

Yeah a trim in the next weeks was my plan also :)

And you guys are prob right about less sun, think the mountain blocks it in the (late) afternoon.

Quick shit I have to say. From my 3 outdoor plants one just entered 3rd week (was forced though), another just showed preflowers and the last one won't even budge towards bloom :) What's the lineage of your strain?

Back
Top Bottom