2nd Journal Blueberry Auto By Speed Seeds - Outdoor Grow

pocadon

I promised someone from my first journal she could pick my next strain and I keep my word. So here I go Canna Montana. This is an outdoor grow in a 3.5 gallon organic soil grow. It will get sun all day. Any advice would be appreciated throughout the grow. Anyway today is day 1
20160801_104021.jpg

I found your "Marijuana Kills Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria quite fascinating. I love science! It makes a lot of sense that marijuana could stay resistant to certain bacteria because it hasn't been used nearly as much as penicillin. Nobody can do major testing on it so it hasn't been effected as other things like the usual penicillin strains.It's like herbs deep in the jungle that haven't been discovered. I mean opiates come from opium

I might have to move this grow inside for security reasons but it will remain an outdoor grow for now. My neighbor decided to chop down the beautiful Rose of Sharon bushes. So now my plants will be in view when they get bigger. I have a light tight spot in need to clean up but it gets hot I did manage to grow this Blueberry Auto in there though.
20130603_004547.jpg

I appreciate the company dirt. I'm on an auto spree this season. It's so hot outside but I'll run out and snap update photos. Says it feels like 108 110 in your parts. I'm at a cool 105. I have to swim through the humidity to go anywhere. Anyway I'm going to throw in a 00 Kush in the mix today as well. Should I start a new journal for that or add it to this journal? Opinion?

Back
Top Bottom