+Speed Autoflower Grow

Looks like a watering issue. When was the last time you watered?
Hey AlienAthena!! ☺

I watered for the second time last night then woke up today and she was looking unhappy. I ph'd the water around 6.2/6.5. The soil is still moist and if I grab a handful and squeeze it dose Drip water..
Have I over watered?

I hope I haven't killed her. .

Please tell me good news.

Hey AlienAthena!! ☺

I watered for the second time last night then woke up today and she was looking unhappy. I ph'd the water around 6.2/6.5. The soil is still moist and if I grab a handful and squeeze it dose Drip water..
Have I over watered?

I hope I haven't killed her. .

Please tell me good news.

If it drips water after you squeeze it then i'd just give it a day. She should recover soon either way

Update on droopy leafs..

Today it looks worse!

I have a funny feeling I'm going to lose her.. .

Ideas please people!

Picture. That's why I like to start in a solo cup til it gets a nice little root system first. Your may be over thinking it a bit. How much water do you give it when you water.

Picture. That's why I like to start in a solo cup til it gets a nice little root system first. Your may be over thinking it a bit. How much water do you give it when you water.
Hi gettingreen!

☺Thanks for your reply☺

Yes starting to wish I started with smaller pot but was hesitant because they are auto and iv read you shouldn't transplant them.

I will upload pic in a little while.

I only watered lightly about 100ml around the stem the soil is moist so I'm sure its not under watering but I'm sure it's not over watering as it's not that wet it's just a nice moist. I did put 1ml a litre root tonic but surely it wasn't that?

All other three plants are fine and have had the same treatment. Run off ph is 6.0 and when I ph'd water to feed it was 6.2.

I really can't see what I'm doing wrong because surely the others would be the same as they have all had the same treatment. .

Hi gettingreen!

☺Thanks for your reply☺

Yes starting to wish I started with smaller pot but was hesitant because they are auto and iv read you shouldn't transplant them.

I will upload pic in a little while.

I only watered lightly about 100ml around the stem the soil is moist so I'm sure its not under watering but I'm sure it's not over watering as it's not that wet it's just a nice moist. I did put 1ml a litre root tonic but surely it wasn't that?

All other three plants are fine and have had the same treatment. Run off ph is 6.0 and when I ph'd water to feed it was 6.2.

I really can't see what I'm doing wrong because surely the others would be the same as they have all had the same treatment. .
You might have just gotten one of them seeds that isn't going to live long.... hope it turns around for you buddy

Back
Top Bottom