2nd season grower,1st time Auto trier

Yeah, germinated in paper towels with 1% H2O2, taps out in 12 hours, trouble is tap root already inch through middle hole in little pots, just spraying them once a day so do not stick...but losing 1inch of 4 inch tap root not going to make much difference as must have side roots growing using the watering method above. Diff storey from towel to medium lol

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Spain1

What kind of medium would you like to grow in? Soil, water or something else?
Do you have any images you would like to share of your first grow?

Here's some helpful info: Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link.

This is where you place your grow journal.

Journals in Progress: Current and Ongoing

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contests to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests: Win Cool 420 Prizes

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
Great links TYVM

Thanks, unless experienced, spend 5 hours on internet with 17 diff answers !!
Why joined here, ppl know diff srain needs etc
Actually going to grow one in tomato feed, read somewhere they sort of need the same NPK, I have Nitrogen but flower bloom PK seems high 30/20 once a week, last year I never gave them a full dose after reading up for 1st stab at it. Think I spent more time with the plants than the wife last year ;) Expected colas to be bigger tbh so maybe should have built up bloom,bud nutes not just halving them?

Sun @ last but disaster, misted little pots and 1 fell over, propped up with soil/cane
felloverpropped.JPG

So transplanted other 3, only had RQS 15lt so stuck them in 8lt pots ( started too early with little light strips and not enough of them + terrible weather so half writing this crop off )
3littleonestransplanted2ndapril.JPG

The 2 I did transplant after only a week are alive but not exactly reaching for the sky, take em a week to get over shock probably, put silver round them as expect to need to top up with soil and it protects the lining from UV
silverliningto protectx2pots.JPG

And the one straight from towel into pot doing best but propped everywhere as frightened it'll topple also
straightinpottheseedfrompaper2.JPG

Good sun for next few days so hopefully alls well that ends well ? ;)

Sunned @86 in shade....grown an inch 3 days after transplanting, Was prepared to lose this crop ta see if poss to go 1st week March......photoperiod getting germinated tomorrow, F1 Apollo'z hybrid autos, got 8 inc; Medusa etc but try see its needs 1st x2 & 2x Special Queen#1 feminized n Fruit spirit / Royal gelato ( 1 to 4 ratio H2O2 ) Dug out 4x4 meters for wind break and bought stakes to hammer into bottom of greenhouse frame. 1st photo the last plant in previous post after 48 hrs. Yellow pots 2 inches more soil too, stems look slightly weak to support the canopy ( weather again ) Photo's going in this south facing dug out spot in greenhouse with openable fronts and airflow from all sides, might need white canopy in july / august or will fry :yummy:🔥

48h.JPG

483.JPG

482.JPG

483.JPG

dugout.JPG

dug2.JPG

tested HP and 90% 70, so put a drop of lemon juice when feed next, stuck a litre in large one, 300ml 4 inches from edge yellow pots, gonna let then dry completley now as probe says Wet even tho dry to middle knuckle then give a 1/4 feed nitrogen of recommended on bottle, fed the seedlings twice but just what was left in the bottle cap after shaking, think need a hit now as it will be nearly 3 weeks and Royal Creamatic can take 12 weeks so bitta leeway

Back
Top Bottom