2x2x6 Tent Grow, 1 Mars 300 vs 2 Mars 300's?

sumloud

Hey All,

Still very new here and love reading the plethora of information this forum has to offer. Upon taking in a lot of this information, I've decided that for my 2x2 tent grow rocking out with some LED's will be a better option for me temperature and in this case cost wise as well.

I've ordered 1 Mars 300 to use once my seeds pop up (and i assume 1 will be good for the majority of veg), but should I look into purchasing a second for flowering? Their description on Amazon calls out a 2x1.5 footprint for flower and I don't want to be on the low end of the spectrum so I figured 2 should be fine.

Anyone have any input? I plan on growing 4 plants from seed.

1 is a bit low wattage ~ 140w for that size tent, but 2 is very good.

Happy growing :Namaste:

Awesome news, thanks a lot man.

Also, I've been trying to figure out LED height. 2 questions arise here, first will there be any problem adding my second Mars 300 to the tent in the middle of veg? Second, when I add the second should I be raising the height? Any tricks to gauging LED height? I know the heat hand trick isn't going to work here.

:circle-of-love:Hi sumloud, 2 pieces will do a great job. It should be find adding a second one during Veg. Just watch out the response from the light. Here is the recommend hanging height for the light.
germination 24-30inches above the plants
veg:18-24 inches above the plants
flower:12-18 inches above the plants
Hope it works.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom