Mars TS1000 Question

TS1000 is a full seed to harvest light and will produce more compared to the older lights as the technology has improved. Plenty of light for that tent.

Hey man i use a ts1000 it is bright.
75C69C7A-DAF0-459C-9E99-4E10E24028CD.jpeg

it lights my tent really well the size is 2x4x52” and its a great light. I didnt move the ballast either with my 4” fan it keeps my tent at about 75 hope that helps

Hi I’m new here. Going to start a grow pretty quick. I have been using mars hydro 300’s (blurple) but wondering if the Mars TS1000 is that much better?? And will it work on all stages of growth as advertised?? Thanks in advance and great forum!!!
[/QUOTE

Welcome to you Dean9922. I was attracted by the dimming capability and lower wattage and purchased one to use mainly for seedlings and veg and ended up using through entire grow in conjunction with my main light achieving (for me) excellent results. I also enjoy how it ameliorates the blurple effect making it easier to work in the grow room. Good luck.

Attachments

• DSCN2304 (2).JPG
    DSCN2304 (2).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 89
  • DSCN2553.JPG
    DSCN2553.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 100
Welcome @Dean9922 ! I'm looking at the new Mars TS line as well. I am limited on space but the idea of a full spectrum producing a more natural white light sounds amazing. Best of luck on your grow! Be sure to start a journal so we can follow along.

Back
Top Bottom