3 week old: How she looking?

OIFVET79

3 weeks old from seed, WW autoflower, indoor and 8.5" tall and canopy is 8.5" wide all around.
Anyone know if this is a sign of a monster in the making?

The canopy now sits at 22" below light, if I don't adjust light, will she continue growing up , or out?
2 fans blowing between lights and plants, so no heat concerns, but girls are always dancing from wind...guess their roots will be real strong.
Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_3731.JPG
    IMG_3731.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
  • IMG_3732.JPG
    IMG_3732.JPG
    734.7 KB · Views: 135
The higher the the light the bigger the stretch between nodes ..plants seek the light ..depends on the height you have to work with , your end game , training in mind?
I just love baby plants:green_heart:
I’m medicated don’t mind me -

The higher the the light the bigger the stretch between nodes ..plants seek the light ..depends on the height you have to work with , your end game , training in mind?
Thank you for the feed back.
I was thinking I should raise the light, but a little gun shy since my first grow, when I had a tall lanky girl. Newbie error and more to come lol
I'm going to use LST ..think another week before I start.:bong:

Rearranged my expensive setup (lol) and adjusted hanging light height from 22-26" above canopy. I'm using 2 cmh 315w, with 1 on it's side to maximize light. 1 Humidifier, 2 fans to control temp...temp 75-77 and humidity 60.

Attachments

• IMG_3733.JPG
    IMG_3733.JPG
    546.3 KB · Views: 131
Thank you for the feed back.
I was thinking I should raise the light, but a little gun shy since my first grow, when I had a tall lanky girl. Newbie error and more to come lol
I'm going to use LST ..think another week before I start.:bong:
I have some GG auto’s ( first time auto grower ) and somewhere during my research , it was recommended to do all training between day 16 & 24 maybe ? I need to check that but pretty sure that was the case ?
Search auto training .
Your girls look very healthy :thumb:

I have some GG auto’s ( first time auto grower ) and somewhere during my research , it was recommended to do all training between day 16 & 24 maybe ? I need to check that but pretty sure that was the case ?
Search auto training .
Your girls look very healthy :thumb:
Thank you! I'm on it :Namaste:

20201026_043656.jpg
Bruce Banner autoflower 5 weeks and strapped down in a 5 gallon fabric pot. Its already throwing pistols so I've done all I can. If I keep going it probably will stunt it worse than it already is going to be. As long as you're gentle enough you can almost bend them over perpendicular, using a fan will make them stiffer so use a little more flexing before you make any sharp bends. Theres an excellent link on LST in my signature below. GG

3 weeks old from seed, WW autoflower, indoor and 8.5" tall and canopy is 8.5" wide all around.
Anyone know if this is a sign of a monster in the making?

The canopy now sits at 22" below light, if I don't adjust light, will she continue growing up , or out?
2 fans blowing between lights and plants, so no heat concerns, but girls are always dancing from wind...guess their roots will be real strong.
Cheers.
My autos had bud on them after their first set of true leaves. I've never seen anything bud so fast in my life. It was like 3" and starting budding.

Back
Top Bottom