3 weeks different leaves

They typically increase starting with 2 "seed leaves" or cotyledons. Then the number of blades per leaf increase toward the new growth. When the number of blades are decreasing (as the new growth grows in) then its been my experience that ur plants are stressed. I've seen this happen with purple kush infested with spider mites. Plants went from 7 blades to as low as three. If u see 3 blades, something is wrong. In my limited experience cannabis (indoors) typically will display 5-11 blades per leaf (odd numbers only). Even number bladed leaves have also been in indication of a problem are a recovering plant. U also will see this in plants that are reveged or had an interrupted light cycle. If anyone else knows of anything different please speak up, I am still learning as well.

I may be wrong in calling it OG Kush...it's the sativa version of OG. Not mine, just examples I've seen here. Rob had a discussion about it somewhere in the forum. Here's the post I was thinking about:

WHCCH has Skywalker

this has happened to me. i had sexed a set of clones to makes sure they were female. when i put them back into grow they put out 3 blade leafs. im 7 days in on flowering and still have the 3 blade leafs. but also starting to see more of the 5 's coming out. not sure if this helps but it is my experience.

p.s. my plants are nice and green and growing well so imnot sure if it is a stree problem or what. but they seem to be growing just fine.

From Veg to Flower and Back to Veg

this has happened to me. i had sexed a set of clones to makes sure they were female. when i put them back into grow they put out 3 blade leafs. im 7 days in on flowering and still have the 3 blade leafs. but also starting to see more of the 5 's coming out. not sure if this helps but it is my experience.
When changing photo period from veg to flower back to veg this has been my experience as well.

Does it mean anything when different amounts of leaves start showing up . There starting to show 7 at first it was only 5 also theres some with only 4? Can anyone explain this? Do I need to start flowering it?

Fan leaves blade number tend to strain, species specific, however generally speaking as your plant matures, it will also have more finger blades that form on new growth. It doesnt really nessecitate(whoa is dat a werd?) flowering but is just indicative of plant maturation.:bongrip:

:ganjamon::surf:

Back
Top Bottom