3 White Diesel Haze Automatic Seeds From Sensi Seeds - LED Indoor Grow

Crazy over night humidity levels. Ive got a small dehumidifier but it just not beast enough for that dew point temp, needs a bit of help from warmer ambient temps. Come on some warmer weather please.

IMG_114527.jpg

Keeping day temperatures at around 24-26°C which is getting me around 55%rh. Night temps no lower than 10°C but the %rh is so high due to condensation inside the tent.wrapped some insulation around outside to see if it helps. Any suggestions?

Keep the air cycling overnight, the fresh air is drier air than inside. If you can keep the temp a bit higher it will help too. Doesn't need to be a drastic swing this early on, it helps for trichome production later on but for now it's not necessary. This is only my opinion I must add.

What keeps the humidity down during the day? Just keep doing it at night, except no lights. Imo. I hope i could be of some help.

Day 7 of grow, feels more like week 7. Im ready to harvest ;-) Today added a C02 bag
This is the little northern light still going, think I might have a pygmy :)
IMG_121035.jpg

This is the second Nl but its stem seems real weak
IMG_120930.jpg

Baby 1 WDH doing ok
IMG_120838.jpg

Baby 2 WDH doing ok
IMG_120739.jpg

Baby 3 WDH doing ok
IMG_120633.jpg

Everyone together
IMG_120534.jpg

New c02 bag I don't have a C02 meter so not sure the levels but hopefully if the little NL grows sees a spurt and all the rest it will be some sort of data..
IMG_120430.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom