315 CMH, CBD Auto Flower Grow 3 Strains From Dutch Passion, Dinafem & Green House

CBD FIRE

:Namaste: Hi there this is my first journal, here we go. Growing is a art in itself, I believe you have to be patience. Show love and treat it with respect and in return will get a great bounty of reward from your plants.
Man it's good for stress aswell. Am I the only weirdo who likes look at his plants 20 minute plus lol. And tweaking around the tent hahha

I have 3 autoflowering strains

dutch passion white widow cbd 3 seeds
dinafem og kush cbd 3 seeds
green house cheese cbd auto 1 seed

Growing media and feeds

-bio bizz 60 percent / 40 percent canna coco

additives will only be mostly used

- bio bizz root juice : good for root growth
- bio bizz alg a mic : good for coco and it contains sea weed extract for heat stress
- bio bizz top max : improves taste
- eco thrive biosys : good for seedlings, just like mykos

im using 20 litre autopots, should have enough nutrient for a 10 week autoflowering strain. I might use biombizz fish mix to buffer the soil and make it abit more rich. Auto flowers are light feeders. Bio bizz usually will be fertilised for 4 -5 weeks. Putting in the idea autoflowering like half the strength of photo period. I know I'll have good 10 weeks for rich soil.

this willl be all organic grow, no pesticides or chemicals, easy on the nutrients! Basically staying away from all chemicals, some have cancer causing properties!!! Some will cause gastronal bleeding!!!! Some will cause organ failure. And pesticides will cause nerve damage. I want my product for medicinal properties. Yeh hydro might be refined and soil might have diseases lol. I will pick soil. Thease so called purified mineral salt feeds, read the label, I don't want to debate on this much, but I will be happy to give advise on my experience why I chose one or the other.

Equipment being used
1.2 X 1.2 grow tent
5 inch extractor and carbon filter, hey let's keep the smell at bay
315 watt cmh halide , creates better terrine level and essential oils lol sounds good, closet light to actually sun, just like plasma without the price tag.
-humidifier, need high humidity in veg, will replace with dehumidifier to create more resin in flowering, can't wait to see how go kush and widow reacts to this, let the war of resin begin lol.

lets see how it goes, will be uploading photos in few hours.

this grow will be for my anxiety and insomnia, please any advise will be helpful. And any question should will be highly preciated thank you so much. :welcome::cheer::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::blunt::blunt:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom