Auto-Flowering White Widow Lowlife Under CFL'S New to Growing

Re: Auto-flowering white widow lowlife under CFL'S new to growing.

Photo00701.jpg
so i just got rid of the household light and now have 1x4200k 1x6400k 1x2700k .... if need be i will buy two more 6400k for veg and when the time is right i will get 2 more 6400k :)

Photo00723.jpg
here is my wee angel lol maybe a day or two left till its fully open :) thanks everyone for the comments its a lot of info for me 2 take in but im sure it will register one day :)

Well guys its day 5 and i woke up to a lovely sight lol Its fully open and can see the first set of leaves :ganjamon:

not much else to report soil nice and damp lights good HAPPY DAYS thanks for the info will be searching for more bulbs
:420:

just made a decision about the lights .... in theory if i have the lights on 24 7 then it might raise the temp a little as i live in a cold house it seems like a good idea BUT dont they need a little time in the dark to have a rest n grow or is it different with auto's coz they have been geniticly modified to auto flower without the dark period ..... if that makes any sense let me know what you think :) :thanks:

cheers MadMardo so day 6 .... decided to invest in two more 6400k lights at a measly cost of £1.29 each so i was chuffed and started feedin 1tsp nutes diluted into 1lt water and responed with a small improvement in groth.... i know ppl say dont use nutes till 2-3 weeks but its a very weak mix and its my grow lol here is some pics ....

:goof: "You must unlearn what you have learned"-Yoda

Photo00992.jpg

Photo0097.jpg

:reading420magazine: Well guys nothing new to report plant still going strong changed the setup a little bit will be back later with pic's...

what would be the average time from seed to harvest with an auto???? :grinjoint:

so i have changed setup a little for easier access for watering

3x 6400k , 2x 4200k ..... still early days yet.

well people i got a question for ya, im using 3x 6400k @ 11 watts each and 2x 4200 @ about the same, for veg, would that be enough watts? and for flowering it will be 5x 2700k @ 11 watts each, would that be enough?

hope that makes sense :420:

Its not really watts your aiming for you want to know lumens. I use 4 - 23w daylights(1750 lumens each) and 2- 23w full spectrums (1750 lumens each) So i have about 10,050 lumens in a 3x2 closet space lol. Im about the same stage as you in my current grow, only im at day 3. My lil buddies are looking like your last pic so I would definately suggest some more lumens.

Thanks for that info ... looks like i have spend some more money lol i thought id be ok with what ive got already :/

if i kept the same lights i have now, what do u think it would turn out like? cos im on a very tight budget lol

Welcome everyone... ive just added a pc fan + pc power supply ... i have got 7 cfl's now.. 2x 6700k 2x 4200k 3x 2700k and im sitll using 1x tsp of nutes to 1ltr of water, so im hoping it grows into a big bud lol take a look and let me know what u think :) :reading420magazine:
Photo0104.jpg

Photo0105.jpg

Photo01061.jpg

just been looking at other peoples grow with cfl's and im kinda worried bout how many lumens i have :s HELP!!!!!

Hey lookin good man i like the setup. Yeah im using a small amount of Liquid Karma every third watering and the ladies seem to love it, but LK is very very light on everything (neither N P or K is above 1%) When they develop their second or third set of leaves im going to start with the week one doses. Im going to try to start a journal maybe you can follow and well learn from each other

The house light may be drying the top layer or soil out. The lights will evaporate a tiny bit of moisture from the soil but with 3 lights that shouldn`t be much.
Keep us posted on how the seedling is. :bong:

I hope that worked its a pic of my best sprout so far. I have like 6 but im only keepin the 2 strongest. If anyone has advice on how to start a thread, id greatly appreciate it lol

thanks for the info... eBUD i dont have the house light no more im just using cfl's :)

MJGenius just go on to the Journals in Progress page and click new thread and start 1 yourself :) id follow it lol the second set of leafs just poped up so im glad.... i was worried bout the amount of lumens i have but im just about to order a 65 watt 6400k daylight cfl with 4300 lumens so hope my plant reacts in a good way lol its so time consuming its only just hit me that its going to be a long process but when its done i hope it will be a good smoke :) thanks again for all your advice n if i can be of any help just let me know.. i just added a pc fan and a pc power supply cos i dont have a dc adaptor so my plant has a breeze coming in now which should make it stronger in the stem but it is still early days yet. just seen your pic! looking great man, get your journal going :)

Back
Top Bottom