3rd week veg plants yellowing with brown spots

medman47

420 Member
I am growing in coco using the hempy bucket style right now in third week of veg with ladies in solo cups with a hole 20% up from bottom for drainage. I have perlite in bottom of cup up to the hole then coco the rest of the way. I'm using an 8 bulb T5 about 10" above plants for lighting on 24/7. I'm using botanicare cns17 grow for nutrient and liquid karma, silica blast and General Hydroponics Calimagic as a cal/mag supplement. The veg room temp is between 75 and 80 f with rh of about 40%. I have been using the nutrient at 1/2 strength but the supplements at the recommended strengths. I've been keeping the ph at 5.8 but I think I may be screwing up the ppm. I have been arriving at my ppm by taking the reading after putting in my nutrients. Not after putting in the supplements. I admit it I'm a noob for sure. It just dawned on me today that if I'm shooting for 300ppm that reading should probably be taken after adding everything into my gallon of water not just after adding my nutrient. Sometimes the brain goes into hibernation at 67 years old which is where I am at these days. Any help you veterans of cannabis cultivation can provide will be greatly appreciated. This old guy is just trying to grow his own meds and I'm hoping by looking at the pictures I have uploaded that someone might be able to help me get back on the right path.

Are those from seed?Anyhow ,I think go4snypr is right,up your nutes and maybe water twice a day till you see something change and go from there.

Thanks for the help, these are from clones but alas I did as go4snypr suggested and presto chango immediate new growth nice and green they have doubled in size in the past week once again thank you thank you!

Back
Top Bottom