Issues with PPM/EC

tokeycones

Hey guys, i've recently switched my plants over to flower and i've got afew new bloom addatives to go along with it. The issue i'm having is veg was basic coco a+b ending around 700 ppm, i added rootnectar during this phase but it didn't adjust my ec /ppm . Do i lower my base nutrients total ppm so that the new stuff im adding that raises ppm brings to around the total i was at before or do i check ppm after adding base neuts then add others regardless Here is a picture of the feeding schedule for the product line im using 2018-12-24 17_25_59-.png

yea i havn't been following that schedule i only just stumbled across it , was at about 1/2 the recommendeds on back of bottle which was taking me to 6-700 ppm, my issue is the addatives raising my ppm a fair bit how to work with/around that?

With Cycoflower nutrients I do not have to go over 1.2ec. With FloraNova, I used to water with up to 1.8ec. It really depends on how much amino acids the nutrient is vs larger salt molecules. When I add PK booster, I add it right on top of what I normally feed with.

Back
Top Bottom