4/20 Contest Entries

DaHui

High there fellow 420Timers!

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL THREAD TO POST YOUR ENTRIES!

First Prize Winner will get crowned as the “420 King” … But of course every King must have a Queen, so the “420 Queen” title will also be awarded. Those titles will appear under the username of the winners.

You have 2 options:

A) Post a picture of YOURSELF with “420” somewhere in the picture. These pictures will be entered for the “420” King and Queen Award

B) Post a picture of ANYTHING with “420” somewhere in the picture.
1) Make it funny, sexy or cool and let your imagination run wild. (“420” cannot be graphically added)

2) One entry per member.

3) The picture must be new, meaning it should not have been posted on the site before.

4)The picture must be Uploaded into the 420 Pictures section of the gallery and then linked to the forums using the code.

Check this thread out to know how to upload your pictures to our gallery and how to use them afterwards in your posts.

The following goodies will be given out to winners and runner ups:

You have until April 19th at midnight (central time zone) to enter. After that, the thread will be closed and no more entries will be accepted.

Team Mod and 420 will judge the best pictures. Winners will be announced on 4/20.

If you are lacking a little imagination, check out last year's contest. But just remember, we want something new! Not a remake of someone else's pic from last year!

Go pack that bowl and get those creative juices flowing! Good luck and have fun!

Please note that moderators may enter, if they decide to enter, they will not be judges.

Re: <<< 4/20 Contest Entries >>>

Well, assuming I won(which I prob. won't), how would you handle the prize things then, since I live in PA and can't recieve paraphenalia.

the sponsors will be verifying age and sending out the items themselves...if you cannot verify age or your state cannot receive certain items, you will not receive the prize and the next possible winner after you, will be promoted to winner...

420 said:
the sponsors will be verifying age and sending out the items themselves...if you cannot verify age or your state cannot receive certain items, you will not receive the prize and the next possible winner after you, will be promoted to winner...
well if your state didnt allow it then you would get nothing? or would u maybe get like a month of green group or sumthin? :hmmmm: just wondering

ok i just werent sure

hmm, may have to enter this...

Hmm.. need to think of somethign quick..lol

I can't wait to see all the awesome pictures. Hope this one tops last year, which would be a feat and a half.

I can't wait to try it out! I got some Ideas in mind. . . . .

Just wanted to let you dudes and dudettes know, that this thread will be highly moderated and off topic posts will be deleted.

1) You can be toking or not, doesn't matter, what we want is the numbers '420' written somewhere. Your face, you butt cheeks, a huge tag on the local police car, whatever bro, we want YOU and "420" Winners in thes category get crowned King and Queen

2) You can post anything with "420" in it somewhere, we don't need to see you.. That's for all you shy dudes and dudettes ;)

I can't wait for people to start entering!:allgood:

Up until yesterday I had a veritable mane of long, thick, curly hair. Last night I shaved almost all of it off, leaving me with a detached 13" pony tail (to be sent to Locks of Love) and my contest entry.

Enjoy:
420bald.JPG

^^thats so cool, you probably won already hah :smokin3:

Back
Top Bottom