420 Grower's Passing it Forward

Maritimer

Apart from the look of a sick person saying thank you, nothing has made me feel better as a grower than how it felt to gear up a new grower. Please look in your garage, or basement and what is no longer in use, can it be a dream gift ? You bet it can!
Watching gardening occupy a sick person's time is far better than not.
If you have gear you are not using, find a person who needs and wants it.
Grow a gardener, cannabis you already have mastered. :)

It's not only equipment that you can pass on. Often you'll hear of someone wanting to try cannabis as an alternate cure, especially for cancer. You can donate 'extra' that you have grown to these folks. I process my extra that is suitable into an RSO equivalent course of treatment. The equivalent being pressing rosin, decarbing it, and putting it into capsules. My last pound of extra (as rosin capsules) is now in the hands of a woman with stage four cervical cancer. She does not have the time to wait for a crop to grow from seed to harvest.

@Old Salt
My brother, somehow from your screen name and avatar I get the impression that you have time on the water. I share that accolade as well, although my time was accumulated while I served in the Marine Corps. My care is through the VA so most folks I meet are vets, and they are my primary target in my war on narcotics. The vet I hooked up with gear and cultivars was a sailor. It is good having members like you and @SweetSue around to raise the bar on activism.
I find it as rewarding, if not even more than growing itself. And like you I love growing. :)

I did over twenty, and retired as the Canadian Navy was getting to be too politically correct. The last straw was the Navy hiring two civilian contractors fresh from training at $76K each, and paying over $30K each for their security clearances, while I was sitting with experience, the same credentials, and my thumb up my butt.

I did over twenty, and retired as the Canadian Navy was getting to be too politically correct.

US got that way too.

I made it just over 12 in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club myself.

I did 4 years in the Navy myself packed parachutes for ejection seats in fighters and any thing else. Att. To a Marine helicopter squadron and sent to the nam just in time for Tet. Anyone that can put up with
The navy’s bs for that long deserves a medal in my book.

Back
Top Bottom