Proven Systems

Jackalope

I recently came across a interesting thing. A new grower had mentioned that he was using a suggested soil. He had also not started plants yet and was wondering about nutrients. My suggestion then was pretty much how I started. I suggested he use the same nutrients the person that suggested the soil was using.

I had grown most of my life. When I finally got a bunch of genetics and was ready to get busy. I also met a long time outlaw grower. With his suggestions and pretty much following them to a tee. I started growing really good pot. The reason it work was I did what was already proven to work. Back then it was really hard to get great info. Books tell you a lot but very few show a specific info all the way through. Now days with sites like this it is much easier. Yes strains will vary some but starter strains usually grow in any system.

If you're going to take suggestions from someone. Only doing part of it may not give you the same results. With so much available on places like Amazon it is easier to find the same products others are using. A simple easy to follow system can give you good results. After a couple of grows it is easy to start adjusting things to better suit your needs. For the first crop or 2 Good results is a great thing.

Just growing the plants will teach you a lot. If a person can get a couple crops under their belt with healthy plants. Then they will know enough about marijuana itself to improve their growing. Not every grow system is right for everyone. If you can find someone with a system you think is right for you. Then pick their minds. The biggest question is. Can you do what they are doing? Can you get the products they are using? If you find that the answer is yes then you are set.

A mentor is the best thing a new grower can have. A system he can follow is next. Don't try and do to much to fast. The best system for you is NOT the the best system out there. Learn to grow first and prefect later. The best system ever will do a lot better for you when you have learned to grow first.

nicely put, new grower here but have no mentor or no ones brains to pick lol the obly snippets i could glean were from a couple of friends with a little experience here and there lol

so here i am out here finding my own way and mostly refering to this site. as you say, which is great for people without access to real knowledge!
cheers

Well said. The best system is the one working for you. K.I.S.S is something over looked to many times. I will say it is A LOT! better times for growing then it was back in 1986 when I started. There is all the info out there just a couple google clicks away lol and for the people that dont learn as well reading there is youtube. The only hard part now a days is finding a non used car sales man growers to learn from. Knowledge is key but hands on is priceless.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom