SAMOEL1

who knows what this Creature is ?
How can i rid of it ?
i'm in flowering stage 55 days
Thanks in advance

22024.JPG

15359.JPG

31749.JPG

Spider mites. I think other will have some mite control options. I got rid of mine with a great product called Mite-rid which is a concentrate of the active ingredient in neem oil. There are many options. All need repeat application of the pesticide.

Thank you for nice answer.but i don't have any thing like that Here
is it necessary to kill them ? in 5 days i will harvest my plant
?

They won't cause much harm to your plant in the next 5 days. Expect any other plants you have growing, or any plants you grow in the future in that space to have mites as well. They can lie dormant, and their eggs can as well. Look in to washing the bud unless you can handle the reality of smoking them and their eggs. Bud Washing

If you are trying to wash them away- best to do it to the finished product because flowering plants don't do so well being sprayed with water. Spraying the buds 25 times before you harvest them is not going to do good things to them at all. Bud washing is.

Ok I looked. It's hard to tell from those photos. Basically- to me it looks early as I'm guessing it's
about 90-100% cloudy and no amber. I have a plant like that right now and I'm debating whether to start flushing and harvest hopefully in 10 days or so, or feed just one last time.
Factor the mites out of the equation for now. They don't make any difference to whether you should harvest. Except psychological.
But if you want to harvest very badly, you could. In the next week or two I'm not sure the bud will get much stronger than it is now, though it will definitely develop and probably will become more pleasurable for smoking.

It's late here so bedtime for me. Good luck mate.

Back
Top Bottom