• newsisnoise

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • killerbud1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PitViper

Votes: 5 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so, i'm new but i thought, what the heck, i'll toss my baby up here for you all to look at. so tasty. tastes of pepper and spice with a hint of lemon. mmmm

m_0202.jpg

wow newsisnoise, that is reaaallly delicious looking... i can almost smell the pepper & lemon scent!

:joint: Creeper

Ms. BayAreaStoner, that looks very tasty. *starts planning trip to the bay area*

nice hot wheels btw. lol

The Nug of the Month Poll for October 2009 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:blushsmile: We need more photos :blushsmile:

:thanks:

Good luck everyone. My nug from the plant of the month is here but man, some great entries this month!

Munki - you get my vote hands down!! Way to go matey!!

Thanks dgh. The picture cannot convey the effects it has had on the people consuming it. "Top Shelf quality" and "DAMN!" were quoted from the few that could manage to talk with the outside world. There is a tendency to be blasted into an inner space ... hence the name I gave of "Space Cadet".

damn son! munki, yer the king haha

Thanks everyone. I think that since my nug submission came from a popular grow journal, it garnered more votes. But again, thank you. I do very much appreciate the accolades.

ya good job munki
i thought i would get more votes with my creative 420 out of buds haha i was pretty pretty high that night ;)

Back
Top Bottom