ok so just now i was noticing that we can get or give reputation points i was never aware of that thanks to all that have helped me and i havent given rep points to can someone help me on how this rep thing works?

it is that little cauliflower looking thing between you online/offline green light and the report post in the bottom left hand side of a post.. clink on it and have a look. :peace: The more you get the more you give....

It's a scale meant to represent that you have weighed the quality of a given comment then awarded or subtracted reputation. Most people don't take away reputation unless something really asinine happens.

It takes 0 to 99 point to hold one green square beneath your post count. Each additional 100 rep points adds another green square. Get dinged below 0 and turn red

When you first start out and don't have much rep, you are only able to award 1 rep point per event.

And Sonic420 is indeed a glorious beacon of light in this dark world <SMILE>.

BtW, thank you Sonic for the reps. Some people don't like my posts lol. I seem to say what I think and occasionally someone (not here yet, thankfully) will make a comment about my "ill-chosen words." Which is ironic, because I consider each and every one of them. (Just... once in a while not enough, admittedly.)

+Rep for you. Your :welcome:

soniq rocks
i always wondered why cauliflower was the rep icon
thanks for clearing that up
Really User? You thought it was a cauliflower? lol That made me laugh. Thanks. I needed that.lol Guess it helps that I use a 42 inch lcd tv/monitor to read and post on. Everything comes up super clear and "BIG".lol This laptop I have now has a HDMI output so I see everything in 1080p.lol

Eh when you squint it does look like a cauliflower lol.

I have 20/20 vision thankfully but im deaf as a haddock (are haddock deaf?) 80% loss in one ear and 20% loss in the other. whats that you say?

OK, what is the deal with the red boxes in my reps... They took away reps and yet they were positive comments....
:loopy::roorrip::ganjamon:

PS.. Stealthy, vision is fine, my screen sucks......

Back
Top Bottom