420 Store

Founder
There are a fair bit of artists on here I'm sure. I dunno if you are taking suggestions but here is an idea.

Do 420 like graffiti (a tag) then the times symbol (X) and the pot leaf either next to it or behind it. It literally becomes your name and the mathematical symbol for what 420 stands for. It can all be done in green and black. Then again that might be too much work... but I have faith in you artists on here.

If I had the talent I'd do it and offer it up myself.

Dude, I got a piece of merch you gotta put in the store. My GF is hella good at drawing, she made me a clock with a big pot leaf on it and where the 12 should be it says "420".

Look at a clock, the clock she made has no numbers on it, the only one on there is ther number "420" were the 12 should be. You can either use it as a regular clock, or set it how I have it so both hands are at "420" at 4:20. If you do it that way it's only right twice a day, but it's the most important time.

|-|AS|-| said:
Not to be an ass but why would the 420 be where the 12 is?

Who the fuck cares. That shit is sick. Im gonna buy one within a few monthes guarunteed. I always rep this site to my friends and now people can see it 1st hand. That shit is hot.

|-|AS|-| said:
Not to be an ass but why would the 420 be where the 12 is?

I dunno thats how she made it, It could be anywhere I guess. Another idea would be to have "420" at every number.

I'll scan the clock face in when I'm not so stoned/lazy.

I will buy 2. It would be cool to have it custom. You know have our screenname put on it somewhere. But it would have to be cool. Not just written on the chest.
Maybe drawn inside a 420 logo.

KingKronic said:
Who the fuck cares. That shit is sick. Im gonna buy one within a few monthes guarunteed. I always rep this site to my friends and now people can see it 1st hand. That shit is hot.
OK man b4 you go into cardiac arrest why dont you actually read the post, I was talking about his g/f clock (which im sure is very nice)

That is Ssssh-weet

damn i want to buy one except for the fact that a.) the logo is tiny, and b.) it is blatantly a marijuana leaf, i cant really represent that everywhere

BubbleBerry said:
damn i want to buy one except for the fact that a.) the logo is tiny, and b.) it is blatantly a marijuana leaf, i cant really represent that everywhere
Why not represent it everywhere? I had a shirt I got from canada that said Air Canibus (instead of air canada) I wore that shit all the time....well, i washed it regularly, but i wore it alot. Just don't wear it while your toting around an ounce and holding a blunt.

Back
Top Bottom