420 Store

Detained said:
Why not represent it everywhere? I had a shirt I got from canada that said Air Canibus (instead of air canada) I wore that shit all the time....well, i washed it regularly, but i wore it alot. Just don't wear it while your toting around an ounce and holding a blunt.

Hey I got the same shirt, the Air Cannabis one, my dad is an airpline pilot for Air Canada so I bought the shirt to make him laugh. It worked, he was like, nice, did you get me one? haha "Air Cannabis: We fly higher skies"

DaHui said:
Hey I got the same shirt, the Air Cannabis one, my dad is an airpline pilot for Air Canada so I bought the shirt to make him laugh. It worked, he was like, nice, did you get me one? haha "Air Cannabis: We fly higher skies"
I don't remember the quote besides the Air canabis, but i loved that shirt. I think my mom got rid of it in the wash one day because it disappeared without a trace. :( That was back before my rents knew i smoked, so i don't doubt she did, but who knows.

hightillidie said:
are there gonna be bongs and shit?
You all remember what happened to Chong right? I doubt selling bongs with any conection to weed would be a good idea.

Detained said:
You all remember what happened to Chong right? I doubt selling bongs with any conection to weed would be a good idea.

True.. But the site should sell bongs and a stickers together, like a package, and you stick the sticker on the bong and there you go! :p

DaHui said:
True.. But the site should sell bongs and a stickers together, like a package, and you stick the sticker on the bong and there you go! :p
LOL. nice thinking.

no smoking devices or free stuff, unless i can start to generate a profit, then we can toke...er talk...;)
been losing money for years keeping this going...
gonna try some new things...
stay tuned for more...;)

can't sell things with just 420 on them...trademark infringement on john rowland from cali...he got it 3 months before i tried in 1993,....spent over $5,000 just trying to register 420 Gear...no go...took 5 years for them to deny me...so it must contain 420times.com....next will be the store for 420girls.com...and so on and so on...

alright, with the larger logo, ill be buying a t shirt by next thursday when i get paid

Hell yeah, my dad just gave my sister some money to buy new cloths so I get a few bucks too, I'll try and order one soon ;)

attention all mods...
part of your duty as mod for 420times.com is to purchase one of everything that says 420times.com on it and use it every single day...
you will be changing clothes a lot and guys might get some weird cat calls from construction workers as you walk through town in your baby doll tees, but if you are a true blue 420 supporter, you will accept this mission as an honor...
you must carry your lunch box everywhere you go...
and purchase at least 420 magnets to place on 420 refrigerators within a 4.20 mile radius...
you must also send this link with a little love letter telling all of your friends that we need money and this is the best way i can think of to make some, so spread the word...you make me dough, i make the site bigger and better...
Holiday Gifts | Gifts for Special Occasions | Unique Gift Ideas
ps. if you buy a bag, you MUST carry a sweet amount of HIGH grade a++ cannabis in it at least once to break it in properly...
and dahui must send me some pictures to approve her mod status... rob@420times.com
word around town is that you're a little hottie, i'm a little drunk, for the first time in years, and single as hell, so i give myself permission to get a little crazy tonight...
off to the titty bar to recruit some new 420 girls...
don't worry, if i don't dig you or you don't dig me, i will still allow you to pay me a small fee to stay onboard...
anyway, i'm just fucking around...obviously...
except for wondering what dahui looks like...;)
that is the god we surfers prey to for waves...
and canada is so much more tolerant of cannabis...
what do you guys say?...i should move to canada with dahui and stop watching over my shoulder for those geeks in plaid?
we could run 420 Times Magazine in full color print format, as well as online, grow about 420,000 plants and retire in about...hmmmm...2 years?...;)
once in retirement, we hire, so we are hands off and can't be connected, since we are rich, a team of top guns to market the pros of cannabis to the world via millions of dollars worth of television ads, explaining how our government lies to us, reefer madness of 1936, reefer madness of 2003-4 during the bush administration,,,i'd LOVE to make a pro pot commercial for the next superbowl...;)
i'll continue my wasted rant when i return...
they close at 5am....
wish me luck...
last time i was this drunk, i started a conversation, as i ALWAYS do, with some 6'6", 295lb. monster from the woods, about cannabis and why it should be legal...he was fucked up, said his life was ruined by weed because the prison system told him so...said it was the gateway drug that empowered him to commit drunkin, cracked out robberies and carjackings....it led him to crack and coke and heroine....and he hates potheads and spits on them...of course, i let him in on the real deal along with some extra wisdom and info...he started telling me he was going to kick my ass and wanted to fight...i told him he was 420 times my size and would kill me in a heartbeat, therefore i was not going to fight him and i apologized for wasting his time and offending him and to have a good night...my friend jeff, who was driving system of a down's tour bus, which was left at my house for 2 weeks while the band went to japan, was with me, he used to be a government ghost aka killing machine...he saw the guy ready to whoop my ass so he walked up to him wearing my old 420times.com legalize dank patrol tee...the guy spit on jeff, they took it outside, by the time i got outside, the guy was fucking up jeff really bad, so i jumped on the big boy, grabbed him from behind in a chokehold, spun him down to the ground in a circular motion, the last samurai style, which i have watched 420 times in the last 2 weeks, brought him to the ground, enacted the ole sleeper manuever and watched as his big ass fell asleep....when i rolled him off me, both my bones in my lower left leg were snapped almost in half....my friends carried me to the cab and we watched him get up, all disoriented and try to chase the cab....we got to my place, smoked about a half ounce of amazing hash and i passed out...in the morning, i awoke to the wonderful feeling of tears running down my face as i cried in shear agony from a severly broken leg...jeff, 2 weeks later, ran system of a down's tour bus into a restaurant after being stabbed following another similar conversation...
since that day, i try to focus my awareness on a much more global and secure scale...online...i don't really promote myself locally at all....most of my friends have no idea what i do....and it's hard to find a good girl with everyojne thinking just cause i run 420girls.com that i fuck all kinds of chicks every day...not true...most of these girls come with boyfriends and husbands or are too high to really get sexy....i also join in the rotation as i shoot so i sort of go into my creative bean shell as opposed to my mr sexy man scenario...i try not to tell girls about it, but it always slips out like jim carey in liar, liar...i am just too honest of a person and i guess it's better to have them disappear in the beginning, if they are against what i do, so neither of us wastes any of our very valuable time....again, i do not hook up with hardly any of the 420 girls...every once in a while...;)
but not often...i am very serious about my work and for those of you who think i have it made, it is work...work, work, work, since 1993...the first 8 years of research and development cost me about $250,000 of my own dough and about 12-16 hours a day 6-7 days a week....i started with nothing, still have nothing, so big time growers in need of a place to invest, give me a shout...let's go print next to hightimes and cannabis culture on the shelves....sheesh..i'm in rare form tonight...this is fun...hope i'm not making an ass of myself...;)
anyway...
i will probably delete this when i sober up and see what i am saying, so enjoy it while you can...
and thanks for letting me share...;)
i thank you all for being my friends, associates, family, employees, interns, volunteers, cannabis crusaders...stick around, we're still only getting started after 11 years of blood, sweat, tears and cannabis sativa l.
ps. i have NEVER received herbage in the mail from ANYONE...all you growers need to think about others and stop being so damn wonderful...;)
off to look at beautiful fully nude girls...
i love worshipping women...they rule...;)
420 on captain and coca-cola.
ps.s. go check out smokedog (mod/newshawk) and kristen's (420 girl) new site at https://www.naughtylittleprincess.com
and everyone email them at greg@420times.com and tell them i am okay...haven't had time to call since i got phone service...and cell service is still acting wacky...those two are VERY dear friends of mine...please buy a membership to her site if you can...
my longest rant ever?...could be...;)
soon, if i can make this site generate dough, i want to give rants every day on the home page like consumption juntion and many others....who are also good friends of mine...props to marc for the help from time to time...and i am working on re-building a new 420times.com, along with daftminded and many others, to let everyone upload pics, reply to news articles, contests, completely community, user friendly, so i don't have to make an html page for every damn thing i receive...like the 4200 nug pictures i am sitting on, waiting to upload, instead of making pages, etc....if you want to be a part of this project and can offer some serious professional html, graphics, programming, server side shit, etc. let me know at rob@420times.com
that's it..
i'm fucked up, i love you guys and may the power of 420 be with you.
ps.s.s.s. i and my mission are nothing without you...thank you so very much for your dedication to the cause and your support of 420times.com, the online hemp and marijuana magazine.
peace,
rob

420 said:
and dahui must send me some pictures to approve her mod status... rob@420times.com
word around town is that you're a little hottie, i'm a little drunk, for the first time in years, and single as hell, so i give myself permission to get a little crazy tonight...
off to the titty bar to recruit some new 420 girls...
don't worry, if i don't dig you or you don't dig me, i will still allow you to pay me a small fee to stay onboard...
anyway, i'm just fucking around...obviously...
except for wondering what dahui looks like...;)
that is the god we surfers prey to for waves...
and canada is so much more tolerant of cannabis...
what do you guys say?...i should move to canada with dahui and stop watching over my shoulder for those geeks in plaid?
we could run 420 Times Magazine in full color print format, as well as online, grow about 420,000 plants and retire in about...hmmmm...2 years?...;)
i'll continue my wasted rant when i return...
they close at 5am....
wish me luck...

Hehe, Rob, you make me blush. (No offence KP!) But those things you said, hehe, well I can't help the blushing now can I... :p
I'll send you a pic asap, me in Cuba in a bikini. You wish :) Talk to you later dude, try not to be to hungover tomorrow morning. Nite nite

okay...i'm back...
6am...
wasted..
chillin solo once again...
tried calling everyone, but they are all sleeping...
losers..
just kidding..
too blinded to re-read what i wrote, so i'll check in whenever i wake up...
usually 8 hours after i crash...
where are my pictures dahui?
i am waiting and i have no patience...
i think i may just demote you for being insubordinate (sp)
hope everyone had a great day/night, i love you all, isn't that funny when you get wrecked you have to tell everyone, "i love you man"...
anyway.
peace and chicken grease.
ps. look for samantha as the next 420 girl..
she is the spitting image of avril..
should be a cool shoot.

ooops..
my fault..
i DID get the pics...
no bikini in cuba though...;)
you look like...how do i say...
not a bad girl, but like a bad boy, but a girl...
know what i mean?
like you could kick some ass, and act tough, but i bet when you really like someone, you melt like butter and get all girlee...i love that shit...for your eyes only stuff...
we'll toke...er talk when i'm sober.
night.

drinking captain and coke all by myself...
sucks typing drunk, have to correct myself 420 times...
og, you rule bro...
without you, no bullshit, these forums would have been deleted by me for lack of patience...ding dongs, etc...
i wish you the best in your travels and hope you will continue to check in from time to time...make sure you get some phat ass 420 pics wherever you go.
toke to ya soon bro and thanks again for your serious dedication and support!

Back
Top Bottom