4x30W LED vs MarsHydro

ronan10

Hey guys,

I hope you can help me out making my decision a bit easier - I am looking into a new LED growlight and I have two products in mind:

Watts:
4*30W~120W
MarsHydro: 480

Mole:
52 μmol/s
MarsHydro: ??

Replacing HPS:
120W: ?
MarsHydro: 250W HPS

Power Consumption:
4*27,5W~120W
MarsHydro: 170~200W

Anything else to compare?

Currently I am running 600W HPS and I would like to buy an LED equivalent below 700$.

Would be great, if you could give me some advise.

First off welcome to :420:. The Marshydro has proven itself time and time again. The best place to ask this question is the Marshydro section. Sara is a sponsor and with over a 1000 pages and hundreds of satisfied customers you cant go wrong with Marshydro. Here is the link to the section where all the LED gurus hand out.

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Forgot to mention that there are several grow journals with the Marshydro LED lights. Head over here to look at some of the completed journals and journals in progress.

Grow Journals

Hi and welcome to 420.

I just bought 2 of the Mars Hydro 144x5 reflectors and combined they draw around 600 w - with discount (COfinest) they were 519 USD, EU shipping included.

Hey, thanks for your help. I think I will stick with the MarsHydro. But does anyone know the μmol/s MarsHydro Reflector LED Grow Light 96x5W and would you rather buy one or two of these for 6 plants?

Don't know about the mol.

It depends on how big your growroom is and how big you intend to grow the plants, but I'd say 2 or more.

I'll be growing 6 plants with my lights, it might be more or less for future grows.

I originally thought of buying 4 of the 48x5's to spread out the light, but for very little extra money I could get the 2 144x5's and since my space is 120x120 they cover it more than enough.

Back
Top Bottom