MarsHydro 150W LED reflector

KingOfDogtown

Has anyone used just a MarsHydro 150W LED reflector series to grow with? Or Mars reflector series at any wattage?

I am in the middle of a grow using a MarsHydro 150W reflector, I started off with CFLs and a 12w LED and replaced the 12W with the 150W.

I was wondering if anyone can share there expirence with the lights. both Veg and flowering? are they better for one stage or the other or solid for both?

I am considering buying either the Mars II 700 or 480W reflector if I can get some input on if they are worth the money instead of an HPS system.. Thanks

Grow: Barneys Farm NYCD Auto
2x2x4
1- Mars Hydro 150W LED reflector series
4- 23w 6500K 1600 lumens (do I need these?)
Soil - Masshole Masters mix
General organics bio thrive 1/4 strength

20150709_201624.jpg
week3_side.jpg

Hi, King, the Reflector series has switches for Veg and Bloom. You can just turn on Veg during Veg, but during flower, you need to turn on both Veg and Bloom. Many growers here have share grow journals with our Reflector series. You can check it in Grow Journal. I believe you will find many useful info there and make many friends.:circle-of-love:

I'm currently using a Mars Hydro 96x3w Reflector for three plants in a 4x2 tent. Two are White Widow X Big Bud and one is Blue Dream. I kept only the veg light on until I was ready to flower them, and they grew just fine.

It can be tricky if you have more than one plant and one is growing faster than the other because the distance between the canopy and the panel can be touchy. I found it helps to prop slower plants up rather than lowering or raising the light.

I also plan on buying another LED panel soon. Probably a 400w Mars II for separate tent that I have here. Couple pics of my girls, they're around 2 weeks into flowering:

unnamed_13_.jpg
unnamed_12_.jpg

:thumb: plants looks great! It's a good idea to prop up the plants. :circle-of-love:
I'm currently using a Mars Hydro 96x3w Reflector for three plants in a 4x2 tent. Two are White Widow X Big Bud and one is Blue Dream. I kept only the veg light on until I was ready to flower them, and they grew just fine.

It can be tricky if you have more than one plant and one is growing faster than the other because the distance between the canopy and the panel can be touchy. I found it helps to prop slower plants up rather than lowering or raising the light.

I also plan on buying another LED panel soon. Probably a 400w Mars II for separate tent that I have here. Couple pics of my girls, they're around 2 weeks into flowering:

unnamed_13_.jpg
unnamed_12_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom