5 Month Outdoor Grow With Odd Leaf Colors!

Seniorweeder

Hey guys,, I have my first outdoor grow since the 70's, the strain is AC/DC. I have it in a 12 gallon pot, and it has been doing well so far. It is right at 5 months old and has been flowering for about a month now. She is growing in Fox Farm Coco-Loco and I have been using nothing but water and Cal-mag the entire time until a few days ago I threw on some 10-10-10 fertilizer I had around because the leaves were getting sort of pale.

Now I am seeing some browning and darker colors on the surrounding leaves at the tops of the buds stacks,, not the whole plant but it is increasing. I cut off a stalk to take the pictures below. I must add that the humidity is averaging 65% to 82% which I have been worried all along for mold problems at some point. Please advise???

AC:DC. 4 months,,,8-11-21.JPG

AC:DC.jpg

AC:DC 2.jpg

Welcome to :420:

Those brown leaves coming out of the buds do look to indicate bud rot. Is it brown and mushy where those leaves connect to the stem? If so, cut it all out. Also, check for caterpillars. You probably will need to spray BT for them.

I've not seen bud rot on an out door grow before & only in indoors.

Looks very suspect & as you mentioned high RH ! Mmm

Take a good close look & prise apart expected problem areas these should be going mushy, sorry to say she might not make it bud not at this stage of flowering.

The rot or spores of the mold would of taken place a few to several weeks ago to get to like this.

Back
Top Bottom