5 on 5 G.H. vs. A.N. : 2010: Sherri Kush

well, due to space limits and location i'd have to keep a plant pretty small ya know?
i dont wanna spend that much on a light if i cant use it to its full potential.
i have over my saltwater tank however, two; 20 watt 50/50 mini cfls, 50% 10,000k daylight, 50% acitinic 03 blue. would these work to grow a single plant?

Nah get about 5-8 cfls for one plant for nice results. I don't wanna get too off topic on danarchy's thread tho ;)

So danarchy.. what made you do a comparison grow between AN & GH?

Thanks dante. Good Growing....

Dro.
I am doing this test because I read so many post on so many sites that say A.N. Is a rip off. I love biodynamic organic gardening, I am a feed the soil type of guy, but I agree with the science A.N. practices. So I figured that I would run an indepenpent test for all to refer to. A comparison of bud formation, resin content. So basically Its a test to see if A.N. Is worth it because G.H. 5 part system cost me 100 bucks. A.N. Cost 280. That's a big diff in price.

I'll weigh in on this one a bit. I havent tried either. But I was researching my ass off for a month. GH is way more tried and true, and their customer service is superior to ANs. However, AN once you get it dialed in, is explosive. I was going to get AN's connessieur too, however a lot of connesieur users switched to Iguana Juice, Bud Blood & Big Bud and said that that combination was great.
Im in soil now, but im confused as hell as what to do next. I was thinking of doing an E&F or a RDWC.. but after seeing Doc-Bud's journal i really want to do a hempy bucket grow. My head is spinnin bro. I think if i go hydro I would go with Iguana juice. If not id stick to GH or go to DMG.

Dro

I going to keep this grow as Bi-partisan as possible, But I am a science guy therefore I am going with A.N. These guys seem to be on their job.

I Also plan on changing my method from soil and soilless to aeroponics. I was lucky enough to be gifted an Aero 60. The thing looks complicated but soon I won't have to haul big "see something say something" bags of promix around the city.

Where you get your promix from bro? I wish i could find some of that around here. I've been ordering FFOF online and woulda prefered to be able to get good decent soil locally.

Indoor Outdoor Gardening, Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, N.Y.

Dro,
Thanks for the heads up on that other topic. I try'd to p.m. You back but I do not have enough post yet.

Tank you much me brahda...

Its all good bro :blushsmile: Ima check out that spot tho, cause its almost time for me to reload on my soil. do they carry the 3.8 cf bags of promix? i got a whip so i jus throw that shit in the trunk and keep it movin lol

Thats cool. How much is it for a 3.8? Does she carry Ona gel too? Sorry to be botherin ya like that, but ima go there tomorro if that's the case. There's a hydro store that opened in brownsville. But i've called them and they just recently opened so they dont have a lot of stuff. As a matter of fact, if you have the # hold on to it, as soon as you post 6 more times ima PM you for it ;)

dro:peace:

IMG00736.JPG

Day 8 12/12
Maxibloom 1 tsp per gal
Lq. Koolbloom 1 tsp per gal
Floralicious plus 1/4 tsp per gal

A.N. Plant Day 8 12/12

Conniosseur A 8ml per gal
" " " " B 8ml per gal
Kushie kush 4ml per gal
Bud candy 8ml per gal
Bud blood 1/4 tsp per gal.