50,000k lux cfl lamp for DIY for under $50

Perfect Sun LED

If anyone found this useful, a shoutout would be nice. :)

Check the results so far. This is about day 23 in flower.

feb16cfl2.jpg

If you want a quick run down with text and a few pics, let me know. For now, here is the video tutorial. the thing works well. My WW CFL is growing under it. I use the 8 bulb one.

Great DIY Reps +5* rating. Us Art instructors had to learn to do with what we had and make it work...Glad to see I wasn't the only one...knew I wasn't...:cheesygrinsmiley:
:tokin:

you say you can make two of these for 80$? with using 8 bulbs and it would be better than buying a 300 watt big cfl so if i made 4 with 8 bulbs each you are saying that would be enough through my whole grow? should i mix the bulbs between warm and white?

I mix bulbs between warm and light. Mostly warm. 6 warm, two light. I would use one per 2x2 feet or 1 per 2.5x2.5 feet. So for three by three, I would use two then some plash lights in regular tin things you buy at walmart for cheap. The bowl looking things made of metal that you screw the light bulb into.

I mix bulbs between warm and light. Mostly warm. 6 warm, two light. I would use one per 2x2 feet or 1 per 2.5x2.5 feet. So for three by three, I would use two then some plash lights in regular tin things you buy at walmart for cheap. The bowl looking things made of metal that you screw the light bulb into.

exactly my thoughts i took some numbers down and figured out what i wanted to do by using your DIY as a blueprint I really appreciate all your help thanks man

Back
Top Bottom