50 post limit before PM ability?

I think it's not only to prevent solicitation by people just popping on here and pm'ing people to buy their products or malicious activity. I think it is to also entice people to be more social and involved with the community. The thing is... if we all just sat on the sidelines and never contributed this community would dry up so to speak. Some of us might be shy, or think that we are not advanced enough to contribute but were all learning every day and with that being said we all have something to offer in one form or another.
Cheers Noobgrow1 and feel free to use up a few of those posts in some journals. It's usually the easiest way to spark conversation.

I hope to maybe do a journal for my fall / winter grow, honestly I could be considered a legal MMJ pt but in my state it is just insanely expensive & I am not wanting to be on a gov't list. I would like to get a firearm for pest control if I was on a list no permit for me, not even a pellet or BB gun!

Anyway I am quite ADHD my last grow I was trying multiple strains, hosed my germination & maybe 4 made it in my garden then one died, so I had 2 strains I was sure about and a third I ended up labeling "x" because I lost the label in my haste.

It is a chore to just tend to my babies for me I am trying like hell to get back in the office min 6 hrs daily every day after 3 yrs of less than 4 hrs 3 -4 x week. But making headway and would love to get advice and show off my work so it is a goal.

Now I want to see how affordable to keep a perpetual grow of my preferred strains, we get really warm humid summers grow #1 had my AC adding over $200 month last year. Winter grow much more manageable worst thing is adding humidity maybe heat but no supplemental heat last year. My plants were smaller but mostly because I had burned through all my stash from 1st harvest.

Now we are empty nesters and want to sell our home, so I need to figure out ways to grow smaller as well. Not sure if we end up renting a home or apartment until we work out how we will live and be able to see our grandchildren that are being planned as I write this!

I am a step dad who never wanted kids now that they are gone the void is incredible. Who knew I would be such a invested instadad! I have 2 lovely humans as my step kids now in 20's and 30's but they are relocating to two different states.

I totally get the rational about the 50 posts, I work in the IT industry, so SPAM, Malware, ID theft, Hackers, Malware are everyday jargon for me. Let's not forget CLOUD, the new buzz word and Big Data! Promoted as a great thing, it's really not so great. At least not if you value your privacy & want corporations to be even better at targeting you with their ads.

Anyway I so appreciate the feedback and support from such a helpful and kind bunch of ppl here at 420 mag!

It is so much more of a resource than I initially expected, even that overnight sevral ppl were kind enough to help me a computer geek figure out how many posts I have!

Much love to all!

Back
Top Bottom