600 watt HPS/MH Questions

Ritter

Do Any of you think its possible to fit 2 x 600 watt Hps/MH lamps with air cooled hoods in a 5x5x7 grow hut if both the lamps are well cooled?
I'm planning on getting 2 Hgt supply 424cfm 6 in fans , 1 for the lights & one for the filter. I know its probably a little much for a 5x5 but thats all the space I have to work with and I want to produce as much as I can.

Any suggestions??
Thanx
Ritter

Yes. I'm assuming you're going to buy HTG's 5x5x7 tent? The one advertised for $209? Anyway if you get your two 600wers in their 'Airflow Reflector' with insulated ducting in and out and between the two hoods you should be able to do just fine. I would maybe add one of those cheap $25 duct boosters on the opposite side of the 424 cfm fan. But that may not even be needed. I've got a 425 cfm valuline, and that thing can suck air. Could definitly air cool two quality hoods....

Im diggin the way the set up sounds :nomo::cheer:

Yes. I'm assuming you're going to buy HTG's 5x5x7 tent? The one advertised for $209? Anyway if you get your two 600wers in their 'Airflow Reflector' with insulated ducting in and out and between the two hoods you should be able to do just fine. I would maybe add one of those cheap $25 duct boosters on the opposite side of the 424 cfm fan. But that may not even be needed. I've got a 425 cfm valuline, and that thing can suck air. Could definitly air cool two quality hoods....

Im diggin the way the set up sounds :nomo::cheer:

Yeah? thanx Bro..
I'm just ready to get some real good greens for the head.. I actually just started smoking again after about...2-3 years , I was always around it so I stayed knowledgeable.. But I am having a VERY hard time choosing a good strain & a Reputable Bean dealer..
My grow skills have stayed educated just doing my garden in the summer+ I was doing Mushies on the side.. I'm leaning towards an Indica dominant strain for the height , But I do like that Sativa High , especialy in the morning then when I go to sleep I like a REAL Heavy hitter.. I'm gonna get all feminized beans so If anyone can think of any good strains please chime in.
Yeah , thanx for the props on the set up plan. yup gonna get some nice big ole hoods then get that thing booming. so a 424cfm could cool two hoods? then if I had 1 more for my charcoal scrubber I'd be all set?
thanx
Ritter:Rasta:

Should work fine. I have two 600's in my 4x8 tent and thinking about adding a third. I use the cheap duct boosting fans and they worked great. They are usually under $30 and move about 250cfm of air. I use one for the lights, one for intake, and one for exhaust. They only draw about 60watts of juice.

Back
Top Bottom