600 Watt LED Height?

randall1966

Hey everyone hope the cannabis gods are smiling on you! Got a quick question, these are White Widow fem 66 days from seed, up until the last week or so they've been closer together, getting ready to scrog , unfortunately my grow space is 20 inches wide and I can go 6-8 in width, but not sure about light height with this spread!..its a ,600 watt Viparspectra led with veg and bloom switches, so what's best placement in this set up?
Thanks all and ha

Hey everyone hope the cannabis gods are smiling on you! Got a quick question, these are White Widow fem 66 days from seed, up until the last week or so they've been closer together, getting ready to scrog , unfortunately my grow space is 20 inches wide and I can go 6-8 in width, but not sure about light height with this spread!..its a ,600 watt Viparspectra led with veg and bloom switches, so what's best placement in this set up?
Thanks all and ha
6-8 feet

id start flowering man, let them strectch up, You going to have a tuff time getting light on all 4. raise to 24inches and see how your footprint is. Would help to move light side to side every couple hours. Flower, drop light to 16-18 inches,

Back
Top Bottom