Anyone using the Nanolux de super 600 watt?

Bud basher

Hello fello growers as the title says anyone rocking these nanolux de super 600 watt lights? Are they reliable, how are the different hoods that are suppose to be for a 4x4 foot print? De or 630 watt cmh I have a 8ft x 12ft x 6ft8 high tent I was thinking of 8 lights in total? or maybe 6 will be enough? I don't want to be under gunned, how far of the canopy? I know what the manufacturer say 30 inches but really? I run 660 watt se at 16 to 18 inch max with no probs, as I have said the tent is only 6 ft 8 tall so height could be a bit of an issue? And with the de vs cmh I am only interested in the best yielding option, so folks let us know what you think or maybe a different option but please NO LEDs as I have just done a run with budmaster ll God LEDs with very poor results and these are surpose to be the Rolls Royce of LEDs and there Rolls Royce prices too I recon I lost 1 to 1 1/2 zips per plant maybe with a par meter to fine the sweet spot might prove better as the owner of the company told me to hang them as high as poss and let the plant grow to them, very disappointed with them but hey ho you live and learn, I've gone on enough, cheers for now.

Hello fello growers as the title says anyone rocking these nanolux de super 600 watt lights? Are they reliable, how are the different hoods that are suppose to be for a 4x4 foot print? De or 630 watt cmh I have a 8ft x 12ft x 6ft8 high tent I was thinking of 8 lights in total? or maybe 6 will be enough? I don't want to be under gunned, how far of the canopy? I know what the manufacturer say 30 inches but really? I run 660 watt se at 16 to 18 inch max with no probs, as I have said the tent is only 6 ft 8 tall so height could be a bit of an issue? And with the de vs cmh I am only interested in the best yielding option, so folks let us know what you think or maybe a different option but please NO LEDs as I have just done a run with budmaster ll God LEDs with very poor results and these are surpose to be the Rolls Royce of LEDs and there Rolls Royce prices too I recon I lost 1 to 1 1/2 zips per plant maybe with a par meter to fine the sweet spot might prove better as the owner of the company told me to hang them as high as poss and let the plant grow to them, very disappointed with them but hey ho you live and learn, I've gone on enough, cheers for now.
Can't blame the leds that's a proper good light so if ur struggling with a awesome led u probs will with a cmh

Hello autoflower 420 I am on my 8 crop so far so I am no seasoned pro but I am not a total newbee either I have flowered 14 plants in coco in 6.5 litre pots under the budmaster LEDs they are not finished yet about a week and a half away maybe two,I numbered all the plants as I took cuttings from them to find a good mother plant which now I have two mothers and 23 plants that are three weeks into flower under two 600 watt HPS and will be given more lights when the others are done 4 to each 600 watt HPS, I had to take two 9 clusters out to put 2 600 watt hps in as the temps was way to low when lights was on and I was having to run a 2kw heater, now I have one 16 cluster and one 9 cluster and 4x 600watt HPS in the tent since changing the two lights you can see a visible difference in the bud size as to the LEDs and the new one look much more advance than the first batch was under the LEDs at the same flower time and I would put money on it they will yield more all the same size pots and feeding schedule too. I followed the instructions of the owner of the company to leave them as high as poss and let the plants grow to the lights. Now do you own one of these LEDs and apart from having a PAR meter and putting the LEDs on light movers I can see what more you could do? Please let me know if there's something I am missing? As to make these lights work better, I get on average 3.5 ozs per plant hoping to get more but I think by the looks of this batch I will be lucky to get 2.5 ozs,I was also told by two professional commercial growers that they will never match HPS. So please by all means put me straight on these LEDs as I have invested a lot of money in them and would love for them to produce better, sorry if I come across a bit gobbie but I am really disappointed in them and £7,000 pounds worth on lights imo rip off, I could have kitted with top notch HPS for a third of that ,well I have ranted on enough now any info would be welcome cheers.

Back
Top Bottom