6000watt CO2 36 NYCD Hydro Set-up

Today I took one of the buckets out so I could take pic, this was one of the smaller ones too.
NYCD_5days.jpg

NYCD_4_5days.jpg

NYCD_2_5days.jpg

NYCD_3_5days.jpg

Here's a bud shot of something I have on the side it's a 90 day Sour Diesel I got it from a dude who's been doing this for 30+ years. I vegged her for 3 weeks was about 24" when i triggered her she's about 4 weeks in. I don't know much about this strain so been feeding it very light nutes.
Sour_Diesel_4weeks.jpg

Sour_Diesel_close-up_4weeks.jpg

Sour_Diesel_close-up_2_4weeks.jpg

that plant is so healthy and looks like its very strong.
i wish i had that bud candy in the very back of the nutes.
thats a serious grow. a room full of nycd thats so f'n awesome dude.
nice set up. ill be watching this one. good luck.
:slide:

:rollit:
Am seating myself at the feet of a master.

I wish i was a master I still have so much to learn. Believe me when I say my 1st soiless grow was a disaster. I got mites didn't know what they were till it was to late. I thought it was some kinda of deficiency. My second grow I put way to many plants into my space, had humidity issues, buds were not dense at all. Third harvest was a success, so then thats when I decided to switch to hydro. I will never grow with that dirty soiless medium again. I have severe arthritis in my fingers, watering and lifting 36 pots twice a day was not fun. Hydroponics has changed all that. Scares me still tho cuz I have read that people have lots their whole crop overnight.

im a newbe all my summer plants had seeds because i had a male in my outside garden. then got 10 pineapple express female seeds. six were suceesful im on my 3rd now and im on week 5 12/12 clones from the pineapple. im doing soiless its the way i know. id be afraid of losing my crops.
i might try it out on my next grow. it doesnt look to hard and sure is cleaner.
but ill do it while i do a soiless grow just in case. i learn so much stuff just being on 420 journals/questions etc.
are all those from seed?or cloned?
:woohoo:

Here are some clones to start off the New Years. 45 NYCD, 2 WW (first time growing this, cloned off a plant that was started from seed) and 6 Sour Diesel
clones_2.jpg

Clones_1.jpg

Happy New Years Everyone!!! :allgood:

Holy ... um ... Smokes! Glad to see shots of your setup as the description almost sounded of fantastical proportions. I am definitely in on this one! :popcorn:

This grow is like a :xmas: present for us. Thanks for sharing it.

Today I took one of the buckets out so I could take pic, this was one of the smaller ones too.
NYCD_5days.jpg

NYCD_4_5days.jpg

NYCD_2_5days.jpg

NYCD_3_5days.jpg

Are the plants spreading out like that on their own or are you training them somehow? I've seen people tie down branches to get that low and level canopy but that was under lower wattage. Very cool.

Oh does can you hear the wheel spin in your electric meter? 6000 watts plus pumps, fans, etc have got to get it crankin'!

damn bro!!!!!!!!i am speechless...lol...very nice set up.i am on board 4 this1.

Are the plants spreading out like that on their own or are you training them somehow? I've seen people tie down branches to get that low and level canopy but that was under lower wattage. Very cool.

Oh does can you hear the wheel spin in your electric meter? 6000 watts plus pumps, fans, etc have got to get it crankin'!

I topped at the 6th node then vegged for about 3 weeks.I dont train or tie anything down.I will be thinning out the plants next week. The lollipop effect. I grew the NYCD in soiless last few grows, I grew them to 3ft then bloomed they finished around 5ft tallest was about 5.5ft colas were the size of 2liter soda bottles.I got a average of 8-10oz cured per plant. And no my wheel dosent spin that fast I have the luxury of having NP gas Generators. Just for the lights rest runs on house electric.My parents house electric can run upwards of 800 and thats just living so high electric bills these days is common. All this new technology now uses alot of power PC(My PC has a 1000watt power supply, LCD,Jzacuzzi,Pool Heating....ect. I veg with 1000w MH switch over to 1000HPS for bloom

*thud* :roorrip:

Thanx Tiger,,Musta been the fumes. :roorrip:

This is going to be my 2010 Project talked it over with my GF ( Can't do anything unless she gives the OK)

1-Chillking 1hp water chiller or 2hp only 500.00 more
1-Chillking watercooled Dehumidifier
2-Quantum 1000w eballast
2-Magnumm XXXL 8" hoods (On light rail 3.5 movers)
3-8" Ice Box (2 for lights and one to cool room)
2-8" Max Fan
1-Hydrogen Pro water cooled CO2 gen.
1- Sentinel CHHC-1
1-10" max fan combo with can 150 carbon scrubber
1-6 tray aerojet
1-Have not decided what to put under this 1000w yet
If budget allows it PH intelldose

This room will only be 2000 watts, but i will be able to control the enviorment completely.
This room will be completely sealed, pretty much if you got trapped in this room you would probably get light headed from lack of oxygen. I will document this grow from bottom up construction of room electrical everything. I plan to move to a med state eventually and hlp all those who can't do this for themselves.
I have no clue what strains I am going to grow yet. but I have a few test strains I am playing with now. This is going to be a great year. Hope everyone has the same :peace:

I'm saving your shopping list for my future grow. It's got me slobbering all over my keyboard. You seem to have made all the right choices.
The right space, the right stuff AND the right GF!

I'm going to print out a copy of your shopping list and keep it close to my heart.

You, definitely, are going to have a Happy New Year but you have my wishes for an even happier one if that's possible.

I'm gonna love watching you set all this up. :adore: :popcorn: :peace:

WOw; GF's, Herb, Shit load of lights, hydro, ANnutes, letter to santa How could a person resist subscribing to this journal its like crack on my computer and I cant get away i just keep refreashing and refreashing and refreashing over and over and over good job man love the grow wow I have to go need to check my pants

This is a great set up Way more than many can handle but you are doing a great job:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom