600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

GDP is at 5 weeks and 2 days. Here she is what you guys think?
420-magazine-mobile1829684543.jpg

Stalk is really fat
420-magazine-mobile480296820.jpg

Cherry OG is at 5 weeks and a day
420-magazine-mobile567633939.jpg

Underside kind of lol
420-magazine-mobile1655954608.jpg

Stalk is killer
420-magazine-mobile1391229175.jpg

I just have the problem of how do i get the water out of saucers when the plants go through the net? its not like i can take the screen off everytime i water it..... Idk there must be a way? Oh and im really dying to flower them right now like so bad im really tempted i was hoping to change them at 6 weeks.... I really dont want to wait another 2 weeks lol i mean do people veg for 8 weeks normally? Or how long do you guys think ill have to wait? Im like dyinggggg lol i keep looking at my hps bulb......

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The cherry OG is like 10.5" the GDP is 7" i want to get the cherry to 14" and the GDP about 10 so they will be through the nets and a couple inches above i cut the pvc for the gdp net because one of the legs gave me trouble

It seems like the cherry likes to stretch alot more than the GDP because the cherry is 25% sativa and the GDP is only 10% i think because the cherry is OG kush crossed with og kush crossed with purple afghani and cherry bomb and gdp is big bud crossed twice and purple erkle crossed twice

You can just take some cloth/rags to suck up the water from tray? You veg for as long as you like. depnding on how much you want it to grow and yield.

Thats a good idea ima try it and ok im going to try to suck it up and wait till the end of the 6th maybe end of the 7th week and i switch straight to the flowering nutrients? Do i just use cal mag b4 i switch and on the 1st watering when its switched do i use the tiger bloom and big bloom and cal mag?

The babies at almost 6 weeks GDP is a day away and cherry is 2 days away from 6 weeks im going to give them another week or two because i only want them 2-4 inches above the nets
420-magazine-mobile746170808.jpg

Cant wait to flower..... I switch straight over to my flowering stuff right? Also i wanted to get the advanced nutrients big bud and bud candy any1 habe expierience? I mean ive seen it first hand but i wanna hear everyone elses deal with em

Cherry OG
The leaves are kind of purple
420-magazine-mobile2098956711.jpg

Stalks are really purple
420-magazine-mobile731785313.jpg

Canopy
420-magazine-mobile894764119.jpg

GDP
Canopy
420-magazine-mobile2018416521.jpg

Seems like shes a little yellow and shes turning a bit purple too
420-magazine-mobile84321909.jpg

Close up
420-magazine-mobile602925423.jpg

Stalks are purple too
420-magazine-mobile2035249933.jpg

So do you guys think its phosphorus for the cherry and just bump down the nutes on the gdp and add a lil p?

So yea growth seems stunned. Does that mean i add more big bloom cuz its the micro nutrients and has more phosphorus? Or should i go get a supplement?

Not aware for the phosporous.. but are your night temps below 20C? if so, it might be this causing the purple.. or simply genetics. usually purple is not a bad thing i think.

But about flowering nutes, i dont switch right away when entering flowering. I think they still need lot of N for the stretch period. First watering in flower I keep full veg nutes (3tsp/gal bigbloom 2tsp/gal growbig), second watering about 1week into flowering half veg/half bloom (3tsp/gal bigbloom, 1tsp/gal growbig and 1tsp/gal tigerbloom) and finally, for the 3rd watering about 2weeks in bloom(at the end of stretch), full bloom nutes (3tsp/gal bigbloom and 2tsp/gal tigerbloom) till the end

hope it helps!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea they did get a lil cold for a while so i turned off the fan i had helping push into the intake.
Could it possibly be N lockout or nitrogen deficincy?
They are getting yellow from the edges

:Namaste: an idea
When plants lack phosphorus, purpling or reddening of the leaves and stems can occur. Signs usually begin in lower leaves and branches and slowly work their way up the plant.Bear in mind that some plants naturally turn red or purple due to their genetics but if you keep having this problem with many different strains, it’s probably not due to genes. Overwatering and cold temperatures can also exacerbate the problem so make sure those aren’t an issue for you before trying to add more nutes.
Phosphorus is the “P” in NPK (Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium) meaning it’s a major nutrient needed by the plant to thrive. Most fertilizers made for the flowering stage will contain plenty of P and sometimes growers will mistake a pH imbalance for a deficiency, although it sounds like you check pH often so in your case I think it’s truly a lack of Phosphorus.

Back
Top Bottom