600W - 2x4 - First Grow

ChronicPurps

Hi 420 Magazine!
This is my first real grow ever and im super excited to get started.
Im running:
600w A/C hood
MH/HPS Switchable
500 CFM exhaust fan
550 CFM black ops carbon scrubber
250 CFM intake
6" Insulated ducting
Happy Frog Soil
Walgreens cool mist humidifier
CO2 generator bags
RO water & Cal Mag
PH up & down
Fox Farms trio
Dark Heart Nursery's Ghost OG
King Klone's GDP
So i just picked up some clones at my local dispensarys and they look nice and green. I just did rockwool straight into soil and did 2ml/gal of cal mag/ro water and its ph came out between 6 and 6.5 so i watered them until there was runoff
... Runoff tested the same..... I want to start doing big bloom on my second or 3rd water or how long should i wait? I didnt want to just throw em in a new enviroment nd just shock em.
My temps go from 73-84
Relative humidity is very sparatic atm....... I have the cool mist humidifier in there at full blast because the tent would go down to 36% humidity and im not really ok with that i want to try to stay between 45%-65% but im having a hard time controlling it. Its alot less humid when the light is off. Whats going wrong or am i ok with like 36%-62%. I just lowered my light to like 2 ft from the tops of my plants so im thinking i might have heat problems of up to like 86 im guessing? But im running those hang up co2 cloth things so is it ok?
420-magazine-mobile1294587212.jpg
420-magazine-mobile961460642.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2011066246.jpg
420-magazine-mobile859803342.jpg

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Im wondering how to top and lst as well ive never done this before i dont want to mess anything up i want to do it right. My tent has negative pressure btw if you didnt already know

420-magazine-mobile1974549885.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1170867425.jpg

Is this a nice height for my light?
This is temp and RH% with the 600w mh on as well. Is this a good range? Gets hotter during the day especially when my light turns on at 6 it gets up to 82 but ive seen it go to 86 which is why i got the co2 bags. Humidity ive seen go down to 36%. Come on 420 Mag shoot a newbie some pointers!

Temps are stable at 73-79 RH% is 55-65% i also dropped the light a bit lower and i gave the ghost og to a friend that works on a farm nd i got sum cherry og from santa cruz so im pretty excitec ive been doing 2ml/ gal of cal mag nd 1.5ml of grow big should i be doing anything else or am i ok i nute every other water and cal mag is always in my water because i use ro

420-magazine-mobile424867954.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1342843484.jpg

Both the girls are doin real nice from what i can see any input?

Girls are looking nice man! Provided that you are gentle LST isn't something you should be scared of same as Topping. Just gently bend your stems out if you accidentally snap a stem DON'T FREAK OUT! All you gotta do is get a piece of masking tape and stick it around the stem as if it were a broken limb and the tape was a cast! These plants we grow are very resilient!

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom