600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

Sorry, it might be, I got stuck on 24hrs, only because I read it somewhere.
I don't have height in my grow space, so for me it is not something i can do.

I might just go directly to 12/12 do i automatically flip my nutrients and do i slowly start to bring humidity down? I can bring it down to 32% consistently so im pretty stoked on that but i wasnt going to do that until the last week week and a half whenever i start my flush. I heard you bump up ppms to like 1000? So i still use my cal mag and big bloom but i switch from the grow big and root drench and everything just to tiger bloom?

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also should i put a scrog net on it now? Or should i not and just put bamboo stakes? Also does anyone have dimensions to build a pvc stand for just slightly bigger than a 5 gal for a trellis just to have individual scrog nets for each my budget is tight nd im just going to buy a pvc cutter and try to do what i can because im limited on tools

So i just found out my light only goes up to 36" apove the top of the pot so i think im going to start flowering when the gdp is at 12" and put the net about 10" above the top of the pot so that they will be inbetween 24-30 maybe 32 inches max by the time they are done.

So i will begin floweing next week or the week after but im also about to build scrog nets for my pots tomorrow and im pretty excited

Scrog net can be done in many ways, what did you find? I think plastic or string is the best since it is more soft on the plant.
I don't have a net but there are many members here doing scrog. DIY ScrOG Screen - Version 1.0

Tent looked good tonight....
420-magazine-mobile882394705.jpg

I was going to use pvc to make my own. I was going to make the one for the cherry 2 feet tall total so it will be a foot from the top of the pot and the one for the gdp will be 21" tall so in specs its 15"x15"x24" for the cherry and 15"x15"x21" for the GDP. I got sum of that trellis at my local hydro shop. I was just going to build sort of a table kind of frame so it has 4 legs and the ends connect together at the top to form a 15"x15" box that i will stretch the trellis over. I just kind of thought of the idea idk in my mind its really simple

Just so when they do flower i wont be worried that they will fall over and snap or anything because of that support ill post pics tomorrow when im done with the build

Thanks man. The one over the gdp is now the same width as the cherry og screen just shorter

Back
Top Bottom