600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

I trained the plant to go around the pot so it looks like i cut it but no i didnt take off any newer growth

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So ive decided im going to do a flush. Im going to use RO water and sledgehammer by fox farms along with big bloom. So do i do 10 gallons per pot to flush a 5 gallon pot?

Im confused should i keep doing what ive been doing the flush before b4 flower then every few weeks while im flower or flush b4 flower and before harvest? Or?

Do you think my plant is having nutrient problems?
420-magazine-mobile1012188788.jpg

Also i got some superthrive im going to add for the next week or two im going to stop on the last week of veg. Im also going to try this kelp blast and myco blast that a hydro shop owner gave me and got the Root Drench from fox farms.
420-magazine-mobile1816286022.jpg
Also got a TDS meter so now i can measure my ppms :)

I don't think you have nute problem my friend. You are too worried. She looks healthy to me. Maybe some light or heat stress but not enough to damage your plant or something. I'm not familiar with this brand of nutes but i flush mine only once 2 weeks before harvest with 3 x the size of my pots fresh tap water and then i give plain water until finish

:tokin:

How come the gdp used to be wayyyyy more thirstier than the cherry and now shes not deinking as much what could be wrong should i flush and start over just in case?

So i fed the cherry with these guys.....
420-magazine-mobile1972280793.jpg

My water came out to be low 400ppm 450ppm ish im really new to ppms and how they work i want to understand how it works now because i would LOVE to do hydro and do DWC buckets and lst with a scrog im not really sure how to check runoff what should it be and how do i use my meter properly? I know its better to test the earliest runoff but how do i do that in saucers lol i wish i had perlite in the bottom of these pots i kinda messed up but im learning and im down to take constructive critisism but heres the Cherry OG
420-magazine-mobile1592028136.jpg

420-magazine-mobile704080665.jpg

I think shes changed since she looked like this like 2 weeks ago
420-magazine-mobile258585712.jpg

like its wild man its freaking awesome..... I can stare for hours its really bad lol
Underside of Cherry i will probably take a few leaves off but yeah
420-magazine-mobile1914878057.jpg

Its a freakin MONSTER ima let it veg for another couple weeks nd flip it to 12 12 when they hit about 15-18" tall because i only want the plants 3-3.5' tall after prop 4 maxxxx but just trying to stay within my areas capabilities nd its my first try theres so much more cool stuff to learn with the area i have! Ill post GDP pics later

Growing weed is addictive lol but it is healthy :) I wake up in the morning and have my coffee with them :circle-of-love:

Just make sure you have a few holes around in the bottom side of pots, and let them dry out well.:thumb:

What do you mean go the other way? Like change from indica to a sativa? The GDP is supposedly only 10% sativa because everything has sativa because from what ik cannabis started as a sativa

Back
Top Bottom