600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

Im not sure @spazcore because of those brown spots on my leaves it could be from that or a def? Im not sure so im debating wether to keep using it or not and good to know @ spookies thanks for the info man i didnt kno that. But i really need help finding out what those spots are its on a few of the leaves so it worrys me but only some of the top leaves really

420-magazine-mobile106125050.jpg

Here ya go remember excess nutrients cause nutrient lock of certain other elements.

Calcium def? Should i be adding more cal mag? I already put 2ml per gal.... But it is ro water

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

No lol that's all I got for you. You can go ahead and add more but I don't think it's deficient in Ca.

If you are worried throw down some trace elements if you got it handy. This will cover your non NPK necessities. Leaves look fine to me though. .

Yeah. I think it's just well hydrated :) Plant cells swell up with water to store it and turn dark green. I think that's what you're seeing.

Incase you were still worried check this out. It has the most severe and common ailments very comprehensive. (Grow weed easy) one word->

https://www.------------.com/marijuana-symptoms

Somethings up with them the cherry is drooping and her leaves are curling up too and its not dark green its brown spots

Like yellowing on sum leaves and the gdp is drooping but sum leaves are curling up a bit

Kinda looks like a film on the top like an oil barrier or something. May be something in the spray that leaves a residue to prevent pests?

Like when you see it up close it looks like sumthing took the green off the plant

Throw up a picture. You may have gone heavy nutes again? Give em some straight water for a few days they should be alright. I'm looking at shit like this. Nature is a mofo and tends to take its course and make shit awesome one it's own eh? If you miss some nutes in favor of clean water it won't cause harm in anyway.

This is the GDP now
420-magazine-mobile892955608.jpg

What is this yelloweing around the edges of the leaves?
420-magazine-mobile904428185.jpg

420-magazine-mobile518873372.jpg

Idk is anything wrong or am i just a worried parent?
Also here is the cherry
420-magazine-mobile1084623281.jpg

She got BEEFY but im also wondering what these spots are
420-magazine-mobile1425919400.jpg

And she never got heavy nutes to begin with it was all 1/4 strength and she didnt burn her tips

Back
Top Bottom