600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

Lol she's spastic as fuck I think it reminds her of me she rubs her head under the fan leaves like they scratching her head it's cute really

Thats hella dope dude when i was helping out my old master grower he had this dog that would eat leaves if u fed him them and sit there on ur lap and take bong rips lol like he loved it. He would make it a point to sit there so you blow fat bong rips at him haha

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So i just picked up dont bug me by fox farms and i heard you can use it till day of harvest is that true?

So the GDP is like killin it like this thing is a fucking monster for a 2 week old clone i think shes fucking beautiful. Just an absolute treat to have the honor of raising her.....
420-magazine-mobile313207801.jpg

One problem....
420-magazine-mobile719858767.jpg

Ive noticed like little chunks missing inbetween some leaves..... I seen a bug then i did one drop of dawn in my sprayer and did that then i went out to the hydro shop today and got this....
420-magazine-mobile963351647.jpg

So i sprayed the gals and misted the room and all of it dissapated VERY quickly even off the leaves within like 10 mins and i like that alot because i know i dont have a problem with ventilation lol.
But other than that shes been VERY green shes showing new growth where i topped/fim lol
420-magazine-mobile670735632.jpg

The LST & stem is ridiculous... I just brought her down a lil more and loosened her other side supporting her so she has some room to breathe after the pic was taken lol
420-magazine-mobile323418247.jpg

The Cherry OG has impressed me alot since last time like she shot up all of a sudden lol
420-magazine-mobile1610348995.jpg

Like from her tallest leaf she is 9" away from the light lol and the gdp is like 13.5 maybe 14" away
420-magazine-mobile1418218.jpg

The new growth is astonishing.....
420-magazine-mobile497148104.jpg

But again my problem....
420-magazine-mobile785831339.jpg

Why is this happening? Will what i did kill it and will the dont bug me be ok every 4-5 days and can i use it until harvest?

Can really see the difference a good light makes and a real tent compared to what I got going on lol. We started about the same time and your plants are way past mine. That GDP looks awesome

So the GDP is like killin it like this thing is a fucking monster for a 2 week old clone i think shes fucking beautiful. Just an absolute treat to have the honor of raising her.....
420-magazine-mobile313207801.jpg

One problem....
420-magazine-mobile719858767.jpg

Ive noticed like little chunks missing inbetween some leaves..... I seen a bug then i did one drop of dawn in my sprayer and did that then i went out to the hydro shop today and got this....
420-magazine-mobile963351647.jpg

So i sprayed the gals and misted the room and all of it dissapated VERY quickly even off the leaves within like 10 mins and i like that alot because i know i dont have a problem with ventilation lol.
But other than that shes been VERY green shes showing new growth where i topped/fim lol
420-magazine-mobile670735632.jpg

The LST & stem is ridiculous... I just brought her down a lil more and loosened her other side supporting her so she has some room to breathe after the pic was taken lol
420-magazine-mobile323418247.jpg

The Cherry OG has impressed me alot since last time like she shot up all of a sudden lol
420-magazine-mobile1610348995.jpg

Like from her tallest leaf she is 9" away from the light lol and the gdp is like 13.5 maybe 14" away
420-magazine-mobile1418218.jpg

The new growth is astonishing.....
420-magazine-mobile497148104.jpg

But again my problem....
420-magazine-mobile785831339.jpg

Why is this happening? Will what i did kill it and will the dont bug me be ok every 4-5 days and can i use it until harvest?

For the last photo. Try just cutting those fan leaves off that are burnt like that. See if any of the new growth is coming out that way. Looks like maybe that big got a few leaves now the plant is taking the rest of the nutes out of that leaf to kill it off who knows? It won't really hurt the plant at all to cut a couple leaves away it actually makes more light for new growth

None of the new growth is like that and thats why im not really too worried about it i think they do still give energy to the plant because the stem of those leaves arent frail or anything. And as for the light which i got for free lol i got the reflector, ballast and centrifugal fan for free along with a 1000w reflector i got layin around and i picked up my tent for $30 off CL nd thanks man i really love how shes growin up

Calcium def? Should i be adding more cal mag? I already put 2ml per gal.... But it is ro water

Hey how did that don't bug me work out for you? Don't know how but found a pincher bug under one of my water trays saw a couple chewed up leaves so I gotta get a better deal on the room

Back
Top Bottom