600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

What should i use? The grow big? Or big bloom? And how much with my cal mag? 1/4 dose?

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also. The cherry og roots reached the bottom of my 5 gallon? Should i be draining the water out when i water? Ive been letting it get sucked back into the soil.....

420-magazine-mobile1403369303.jpg
i just found it on the gdp as well

If you're in 5 gallons you're good I'd guess now the roots have gone down they will go out since there's nowhere else to go

So im going to start nutrients on the next water. Im doing 1/4 strength grow big and 1/4 strength big bloom. Think they will be ok?

For the gdp or should i wait? ro water and cal mag for the cherry for like another week or so. and @spazcore is that ok for them to be like that?

I'd think so I did the same thing then went thru and took a serious look at all my fan leaves and cut the big ones that were covering the new growth sites and got rid of all the shadows in the current canopy and retied all the lst points

the next day I saw a bit difference since the plant was no longer sending nutes to those fan leave they could be instead sent to the new growth that's basking in uninterrupted light

For the gdp or should i wait? ro water and cal mag for the cherry for like another week or so. and @spazcore is that ok for them to be like that?

What got jumbled up with me and I'm just as new to this as you. I cut my nutes to quarter dose after a week of flushing with water and they perked up from my last nite burn. It seemed that you already did the same so I figure it worked for mine should work for yours as well. Before flower tho you should look at a video showing a pre trim to give everything the best advantage almost like a lollipop but not near as aggressive just fan leaves

And with the roots thing yes its fine it will happen if you goto a bigger pot you're gonna have a monster you can get 6 an 7 feet out of 3 gallons

Just wanted to show everyone how beautiful the GDP is. Today is technically her start of the 11th day
420-magazine-mobile1721156835.jpg

Cherry OG is 10 days old
420-magazine-mobile281838945.jpg

The GDP is BLOWING UP FAST like shes got 2 new sets of leaves in like a day or two..... How do i know she wants to eat. I dont want to stun this fantastic growth on her

Its happy frog @ spazcore so i added more soil to the cherry OG.
I gave her a little bit of nutrient water because she still looked not the best and i dont know why but it seems like she took the nutrients well because the new growth almost doubled since last night....

Back
Top Bottom