600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

Ok so if i want to have better growth to the lower end of the plant i top. And if i want more growth to the top i fim?

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yea from what I gathered but I could be wrong also. This is all new to me and just stuff I've read or watched videos of. But for me fimming seems to be the least stressful and productive method for my grow. My outdoor I did a lot of super cropping to bring the buds out away from the plant to get more light and it let them grow tall still

I mean for me it's all in fun and learning. This is my first grow and I've gotten some info from a couple life long growers I know and mostly the internet cuz I don't wanna call someone for grow tips exclusively when I can get general bs out of a text or email as well. I see these guys blowing hundreds and thousands on grow rooms and that's great but I think that would take the fun out of it myself

Right on and forsure yea im just trying to do this
420-magazine-mobile1408291301.jpg

I want to keep them short for now and fill the bottom of the pot then when i switch to flower they will stay short because honestly i think i really have only 4 feet of height maxxx so im trying to make them wider and i was going to train the GDP around the bucket and this is my first real grow too. Its been alot of learning for me and now im learning how to be patient and i give them lots of love and its a ton of fun peaking into my tent and saying hi to my babies. They grow up so fast lol but yeah for me its definitely the expierience and the fun but id like to have more room to do this in the future and have multiple strains and i definetly want to try hydroponics like deep water culture that i have a few ideas for.... Lol but for my next grow im gunna build a cabinet cuz my gf hates the tent lol

Shit I'll trade you my box for the tent lol my girl is.ok with the box but would prefer the tent. Also to achieve something like that you can lst or scrog or out mesh like thick hog wire fence or twine even works from my girls uncle's method. But with scrog you lay out the screen and bend the plant thru it as it grows and keep it below the screen until you decide you're ready for flower then just let it go and super crop to keep everything in an even keel.

What size box lol im on a size constraint lol nd im lsting the gdp as we speak shes already tied and flourishing ill post a pic in a bit grabbin sum wax from the club to slabbb lol. Shes already reachin for the light lol im just wondering if i top now or do i keep letting her grow tie her down again then top?

I cant scrog cuz i dont have tools to build the pvc support im pretty lacking on tools its really sad being a man without tools lol

Bro ok a pvc cutter costs like 4 dollars go get one lol also how do I post a link to my grow? Or are you watching my grow? I just posted how I'm doing my topping method

GDP pics
420-magazine-mobile575794061.jpg

420-magazine-mobile131889514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1233744435.jpg

Cherry OG
420-magazine-mobile762734405.jpg
420-magazine-mobile345649416.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1984315943.jpg

Im def thinking about letting the gdp just go this week and tie her down at the end of the week and start my nutrition for these girls and that will be the start of week 3 im going to train the gdp around the bucket once then just let her grow straight up. What do you guys think about that? Also going to let the cherry pie just go straight up going to top after this next node. She seems to stretch ALOT.

I meant cherry og not cherry pie i always get mixed up lol i love cherry pie though

I just fimmed the cherry og we will see how she does.... I hope i did it right lol

Back
Top Bottom