600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

Alright it's definitely not over watering then, because your watering method is rock solid. Which means I'm thinking a nitrogen overload. Probably avoid using Nutes for the first month or so if you're planting in preloaded soil. As for a fix you nailed it. RO water with CalMag, Flush for a week with that she should pick back up in no time.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Mine started looking a bit peckish when I have them the first round of nutes not thinking my soil already had it in there so I flushed with water and didn't give any nutes for 4 days and they're back in action. I don't ph neither just straight calcium and fluoride tap water

So i should water just the cherry OG with 1ml/gal of cal mag from now on and straight ro for the gdp? And so i should wait on nutes with the happy frog? How do i know when to start or how much to feed?

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Start Nutes at the start of week 3 at 1/4 strength of the dilution rates provided and slowly work your doses up. As for the GDP vs CP it all comes down to strain. Some strains love their Nutes and will happily gobble up 7mL to the Gallon where as another strain 7mL may get serious burn or worse die due to over feeding. I killed my first plant over feeding, Nutes and noobs don't mix very well haha. Just don't get too upset or down, they're resilient plants and will pull through most beginner mistakes I'll throw a photo up to of what all different deficiencies and abundances so you've got a good reference point. Of course if you get stuck or are unsure about anything feel free to shoot me a PM and ask anything you like. Life is one big lesson, and it's better to learn together.
420-magazine-mobile1545188586.jpg

You absolutely should add CalMag especially if using RO water. Reverse Osmosis practically takes everything from your water and makes it pure. They use it to treat seawater to make it drinking water. This will take the Calcium and magnesium out of your tap water therefore you have to supplement it back in.

Long story short.

Flush with CalMag and Water

Nutes Week 3

1/4 Suggested strength and work your way up slowly.

Once you start to get slight burn on the tips of your leaves back down by 0.5mL and you're good to go.

420-magazine-mobile2068928689.jpg

Is it just me or does it look like she perked up almost instantly?

Couple pics of GDP
420-magazine-mobile53455137.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1736814945.jpg
420-magazine-mobile667622412.jpg

Couple of the Cherry OG
420-magazine-mobile589067013.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473108714.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1862130981.jpg

I think the Cherry OG perked up alot and shes looking alot greener now. Like shes definitely growing but maybe she just needed that cal mag? I dont know but that GDP responded extremely well to the lst like overnight all the new groth sites went straight towards the light. Im going to probably let it go this 2nd week but when its about to be the 3rd week im going to tie her down again. Might Lst the Cherry as well just waiting on her response of this light by a few days and another watering and see how she does. What you guys think?

I have been trying mine down every few days whenever a new set has grown up I tie them down. This will be the 4th time tonight and Sunday i switch to flower and see how much these damned things stretch

I've also been picking out the new growth to get them to split every time as well every 2 or 3 days seems they show new growth and I split it again

Depends on your grow and your preference when how and how many times to top it. I'm doing 3 small plants in a small box my plan is to fill that big til I have to put a 2nd fan under the plants to keep everything moving I don't want to see the floor of the box so I'm topping as much as I can before Sunday because that's my switch day being that it will start the 5th week

I understand it is prefence but is there a general guide of when its ok? And i cut the half the leaves of new growth and the stem correct?

Or is that fimming? Topping is the stem of the newer leaves and the stem for the new growth huh?

Fimming is either cutting off the top of a bud or breaking off the beginning leaves of a new shoot causing it to split at least from my understanding. I'm not cutting anything I'm just breaking off the new growth sites to cause extra new growth and I'm not the best at it. Checkout nvclosetgrower on YouTube also Derek butt or chef butt he has a good channel too and I'm not going to lie I've watched nvclosetgrower videos til it pissed off my girlfriend lol but tons and tons of really good info and different ways of training plants he also does vlogs with videos of his grows and nute schedules and all that.

Back
Top Bottom