600W - 2x4 Tent - First Grow

And hi spookies nd yee nd nice man im hoping to switch mine in the next 2 3 weeks i know im going to have to veg a bit longer with the lst but i think shes doing really nice. I just topped the gdp so im hoping to see some progress from her and also the cherry OG fan leaves r still kind of curling up but she seems greener since i raised her up a bit and ive had new growth since the fim

Sent from my LGMS631 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cherry OG
420-magazine-mobile1693568717.jpg

New growth!
420-magazine-mobile982347261.jpg

GDP
420-magazine-mobile567453468.jpg

LST
420-magazine-mobile180577801.jpg

LST
420-magazine-mobile1302089946.jpg

Top/FIM sorry im a newb sauce
420-magazine-mobile1041936248.jpg

Let me know what you guys think? I think the cherry looked better after nutes i think i wanna do her feedings every other water and i want to do every 3rd watering for the gdp so like once a week because shes really strong already unless do i add more nutes if she can take more? Like if im not burning her and shes really taking off its ok? And when should i make the switch to cal mag and big bloom to get ready for flower? Do i flush in between veg and flowering? Then first week of flower i start tiger and use big bloom till the last couple weeks then use straight tiger till flush? Then do i flush wirh just straight RO water? For like a week or 2?

Do you have leafly? You can look up your strain and characteristics and it can also tell you how much ferts some of the plants like and the likely grow time

The cherry og is a different cut so instead of just afghani nd thai nd og kush its purple afghani x og kush x og kush x cherry bomb

From what i read it likes drier climates but i dont want to stun the gdp because it loves my climate

Day 11 for the Cherry OG. All of the new growth looks phenomenal i dont even worry about the 4 fan leaves that dont look great cuz everything else is dark green and large leaves
420-magazine-mobile977916562.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1699076183.jpg
420-magazine-mobile479423185.jpg

Day 12 GDP
420-magazine-mobile1334788866.jpg

GDP is bulking up on the budsites since i topped shes really trying to fill in everything.
Im so happy that its my first grow and its going this well.... Id be happy just to see buds..... With this setup how much do you guys think i can harvest total?

Hey guys so i seen a bug on my plant and it looked literally identical to the pics on thrips...... Im going to try to get some neem oil in the morning.... Anyone have expierience with neem oil?

Ive noticed little bits of my plant are gone too so i knew sumthing was there....

Neem can kill animals and people pay attention. I used a couple drops of dawn in a spray bottle of water(old grower showed me this one) and worked great with no chemicals

Neem can kill animals? Like normal animals? I mean its organic? Also i dont have any pets so im not worried about tht i just want to tske care of this issue with as least damage to the babies as possible

Yea it's a poison lol just cuz it's natural...hemlock is natural but fuck around and take a sip of hemlock sap and good night for good

Damn i didnt know that about neem ive heard of posion hemlock tho. Thanks for the info man ima try to do like 2 drops of dawn in my sprayer bottle that sound about right? Also how often should i treat my babies?

Yea that's what I did for my outdoor. Got rid of white flies nymphs and catapillars all in one swoop. I was gonna do neem but my dog likes to nessle in the leaves she likes the smell and don't want to poison her

Back
Top Bottom