InkJockey's First indoor grow! God's Treat - White Widow

InkJockey

10 seeds of gods treat came 10 more fem White Widow on its way!
im running

seedlings / Clons : Jiffy 7 cubes (i brought the self watering humity dome)
two 24 inch 20 watt T12 Full specturm (thinking about taking it back and buying used T8 system with 8 bulbs for half the price hmm what to do..

4x4x7 ft Grow tent (for veg:
Light :400w MH
Ventilation 6" Booster Fan 188 CFM (Exhaust @ top) Squirel cage 95 CFM (intake @ bottem)

Did a dry run today and it ran a little hot So im going to see how it fairs with the lights on at night and off during the day tomorrow. also no circulation fan but was using passive ventilation too (going to give it another run tommrow

7x7x7 (flower)
This one is still in progress im trying to fine tweak things before game time but 600w HPS and nothing else as of yet

Mixgro - 4 for soilless mixture
Floramicro bloom and grow for nutes Pics to follow!

hey all just got done putting 10 seeds that i just spent the last 24 hours soaking in water... i was going to make a heating unit for them using an incendencant bulb and a box but didn't really have the material and wasn't about to go buy it... then it donned on me my wife has a heating pad she using for ... that time of the month. never thought i would be so happy for my wife getting menstrual cramps! more to come!!

Just put the germinated tomorrow at noon.

the taproots varied in lengths, color, and even direction it sprouted.. i wasn't used to how much attention i would have to give the moist paper towel and dried out surprisingly quick(those they seemed okay little bit curled on a few of them). i know better for the white widow coming up though.. definitely learning a lot. i hope i did all right with depth when putting them in the soil. im thinking about next time doing the 24 hour soak then directly into the jiffy tab. we'll see how these will turn out.

Im sure you did fine and you will have some good looking sprouts in the next couple of days. Good luck...

Looking forward to seein your baby pics! ;-)

Im sure you did fine and you will have some good looking sprouts in the next couple of days. Good luck...
Thanks!

I have a question and if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated..

My veg room is 112 cubic feet. My question is in regards to ventilation:
i am running 6" Booster Fan 188 CFM (haven't Exhaust @ top) Squirel cage 95 CFM (intake @ bottom).

Is this fine? i think the ratio is 1 to 4. I read the FAQ section on ventilation and still confused.. also should i been using a squirrel cage as a intake or are those usually used for exhaust ? thanks in advance and looking forward to a reply!

I dont think i am able to post pictures when on my computer (its a mac) when i hit the upload photo btn nothing loads :( i wanted to show you guys my sprout :( ... lame

I dont think i am able to post pictures when on my computer (its a mac) when i hit the upload photo btn nothing loads :( i wanted to show you guys my sprout :( ... lame

I'm on a mac and I have no problem so there is something you are doing wrong, Try firefox it works very well. I use safari and I don't have any problems so if you have any questions go ahead and I will help if I can...

sporut.jpg

sorry about the semi shotty photo will take better ones next time :p

figured out how to upload the photo... i was using a proxy site so thats the reason why it wouldnt let me post...
im curious to know how hard it would be for someone to track your ip and ect....

but anyway first sprout day 5 hopefully they all will follow suit... i have my doubts.. im thinking of using rockwool cubes next time

InkJockey, Way to go bro, good to see those babies with their heads above ground. I am germinating in rockwool, is that the same as Jiffy cubes?

Jiffy is soil like cube and rock wool is different :p dont use jiffy cubes... jiffy 7 in particular.. read from a few different places its no good. I only have one seed sprout so im hoping they all will follow suit.. if not i know why. im wiser now. good thing it was the God's treat and not my femme White Widow seeds

InkJockey, good to know. I believe rockwool is a mineral that expands to a consistency similar to cotton candy when heated to 1800 degrees. So far the seedlings are doing quite well. Will replant them soon into 3-5 gallon containers. Keep up the good work bro, I will be following this thread for sure!

Back
Top Bottom