600W digital&light mover for 10X5 grow box

Dain Bramage

Hay folks trying to get some input before I start to put hammer to nail on my new grow box for a sea of green grow done in soil it will be 6'H X 5'W X10'L.To light this I have bought the 600 watt digital Phantom ballast from Hydrofarms with a radiant hood 9.5H x 21W x 24L with 6 inch exhaust.For a new type of ballast i have gotten a new type bulb the Sunpulse M.H in the 3k model recommended for most of flowering.I also plan to add my 430 watt metal coil H.P.S. light to the mix.What i am wondering is should i put the M.H. lamp on a light rail,you see I have one that i never used and can't return.would it be worth setting up.

Next is exhausting the box and lights.In my currant grow set up my 2 lights are daisy chined together to one blower style fan rated for 265 cfm.Can i add another light to the mix with out over loading the fan.To vent the air out the grow box and the closet i am using i have an inline 6 inch fan (Can fan high out put) rated for 440 cfm going into my DIYactivated charcole filter.I have been leaning towards getting another in line fan because another 300 sq. feet would be a lot to add to the exhaust system i have in place
so any help,input or idea's plesae let me know :rollit:

Heck,If you got a mover use it with that 10' length room to get the most out of your space... I have a 2'x5' area and with the cool tube 15" from the center pots it is nearly 28" to the outer ones and that equals loss of lumens. So move it too it bud!.....Does it have the multi-fixture attachment arms for it?

Back
Top Bottom