7greeneye's checkin in to say to "Howdy" all my home growin' peeps!

7greeneyes

Hello, my name is 7greeneyes and I have been an OSG for over 12 years or so...I suffer from severe osteoarthritic pain caused by innumberable corrective operations. Despite my limited capacity and my intractable pain, none of my doctors have the...ahemm...testicular fortitude to sign off on a prescription. I wait for that golden daytill the Inalienable Rights To Marijuana Act is Federally realized and enacted...ahh pipe dreams...they can be fun can't they...anywhoo...

Chiefly utilizing cloning I have grown out some very uberchronic red hair skunk for many many years (roughly 10 yrs in my custody), moving on to Jack Frost, and now am fully stocked with SnowWhite (umm mmm yummy!).

I pollenated my Jack Frost w/ a long blooming Haze and will be germing some of those in the forthcoming year to see if I have anything golden or shite...

I will be attempting my own take on Mr. Hempy's ingenius growing style along side my Organic Soil Grow and see which produces better.

Tho the buds are not as dense as JackFrost or the RedHairSkunk, SnowWhite is a potent and and an inexplicably great tasting strain and will continue to restock up on her.

I am an avid Green Party {not a fan of Ron Paul...sorry :( } member because I find fascist tendencies in this BS bipartisan political body {whadda joke} and support MMJ laws when I am able.

Please forward me links to your journals or pics of your Nirvana Snow White's, would love to see them, for that matter anyone send me links to your grows, am very interested in this site.

I'll talk to all of you great green folk later.

Much Peace and Love In All Your Daily Endeavors!

-7greeneyes

Welcome to the 420magazine forums!

I gotta admit I'm a little freaked out by your avatar thingy. What the hell IS that thing?????

:thedoubletake:

Welcome to the 420magazine forums!

I gotta admit I'm a little freaked out by your avatar thingy. What the hell IS that thing?????

:thedoubletake:

HEEHEEHAAA! {7greeneye's takes a drag from his j} That would be a grainy pic of Buzz Osbourne, lead singer of the Melvins. He is kinda scary, isn't he? Got to see them last week...it made my year. How's it goin' for you, RaggedEdge?

What's your favorite strain to bloom? Just askin' questions, new to this forum n tryin to be friendly like and all...Thanks for the welcome, bud, talk to you later!

i also use cannabis for controling pain and a number of conditions. also an aspiring OSG.

....Welcome to 420
user00329.gif

Back
Top Bottom