A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thanks Sue, I'll didn't realize that.

But if 10:1 give us caps with 91 mg of CCO, and my mother is taking 4 caps per day rectally, there is a long way to 1 gr per day.

She is very tired, but she is taking the THC fine as I'll see it.

Should we go with 5:1 caps, 4 times per day? That is about 0,6 mg CCO per day. I'll can't get her to take more than 4 per day at the moment.

Thanks

I'm glad she's tolerating it Kristain, but don't jump too far ahead. We have a tendency to think "more is better" but with cannabis, if you increase too rapidly you run the risk of having the ECS be overwhelmed and taking some of the CB1 receptors offline. It's a gentle persuasion we're reaching for. If she tolerates the 10:1 caps for a week or so, go ahead and increase to 5:1.

With the BioBombs the cannabinoid count is illusionary, to some extent. By including the carrier oil and encapsulating them in the lecithin you increase the bioavailability over 50%, or so we believe, and results are encouraging. So although you're getting less than a gram a day in, you're really getting much more cannabinoid availability, and that means more potential for natural healing.

I'm glad she's tolerating it Kristain, but don't jump too far ahead. We have a tendency to think "more is better" but with cannabis, if you increase too rapidly you run the risk of having the ECS be overwhelmed and taking some of the CB1 receptors offline. It's a gentle persuasion we're reaching for. If she tolerates the 10:1 caps for a week or so, go ahead and increase to 5:1.

With the BioBombs the cannabinoid count is illusionary, to some extent. By including the carrier oil and encapsulating them in the lecithin you increase the bioavailability over 50%, or so we believe, and results are encouraging. So although you're getting less than a gram a day in, you're really getting much more cannabinoid availability, and that means more potential for natural healing.

Okay that make sense.

But can I'll just double or triple etc. the amounts of CCO, carrier oil and lecithin for larger batches?

Do you still think, she should take 4 caps per day then?

For instance, if I'll five double the 10:1 amount, that would be 5 ml CCO (3 THC and 2 CBD) + 40 ml carrier oil + 10 ml lecithin.

Would that be okay?

Thanks

Kristian

Thanks Sue, I'll didn't realize that.

But if 10:1 give us caps with 91 mg of CCO, and my mother is taking 4 caps per day rectally, there is a long way to 1 gr per day.

She is very tired, but she is taking the THC fine as I'll see it.

Should we go with 5:1 caps, 4 times per day? That is about 0,6 mg CCO per day. I'll can't get her to take more than 4 per day at the moment.

Thanks

I think I misread your first post and thought you were already at 1 gr/day. If you are not their yet then we can ignore most of my response and just focus on getting to 1 gr/day with the CCO blend you have. But do increase the apigenin to 2 capsules with each dose, and be sure to take the suppository within 30-40 minutes of apigenin. I sometimes get distracted and miss that window, and I've found it makes a big difference in how I feel about 1-2 hrs after the dose. Same is true taking 1 apigenin instead 2. I start feeling groggy and a little fatigued between doses. It's not a strong impairment, but it indicates that the medicine isn't working on cancer as for as long as I want it to.

Follow Sue's new instructions for the Bio Bombs to 10:1 and then when she tolerates that dose start the 5:1 capsules. I need to start using the new instructions so we're all consistent and I stop confusing people.

Much of your mother's tiredness I suspect is from the morphine. The CBD will increase morphine's effect, so discuss this with doctors as well.

I think I misread your first post and thought you were already at 1 gr/day. If you are not their yet then we can ignore most of my response and just focus on getting to 1 gr/day with the CCO blend you have. But do increase the apigenin to 2 capsules with each dose, and be sure to take the suppository within 30-40 minutes of apigenin. I sometimes get distracted and miss that window, and I've found it makes a big difference in how I feel about 1-2 hrs after the dose. Same is true taking 1 apigenin instead 2. I start feeling groggy and a little fatigued between doses. It's not a strong impairment, but it indicates that the medicine isn't working on cancer as for as long as I want it to.

Follow Sue's new instructions for the Bio Bombs to 10:1 and then when she tolerates that dose start the 5:1 capsules. I need to start using the new instructions so we're all consistent and I stop confusing people.

Much of your mother's tiredness I suspect is from the morphine. The CBD will increase morphine's effect, so discuss this with doctors as well.

Hi KR.

She is indeed on 1 gr pay day (0.95 g), but thats by the old formular (21 ml CCO, 45 ml carrier oil and 15 ml lecithin).

I'll have made new Biobombs using new formular, but multiplied it by 5, for larger batch (5 ml CCO, 40 carrier ml and 10 ml lecithin). I'll hope that is okay. When they are consumed, I'll will make caps by the 5:1 formular.

But in the old formular I'll used 21 CCO and in the new, only 5 ml.

Hi KR.

She is indeed on 1 gr pay day (0.95 g), but thats by the old formular (21 ml CCO, 45 ml carrier oil and 15 ml lecithin).

I'll have made new Biobombs using new formular, but multiplied it by 5, for larger batch (5 ml CCO, 40 carrier ml and 10 ml lecithin). I'll hope that is okay. When they are consumed, I'll will make caps by the 5:1 formular.

Your math is correct Kristian.

Hi KR.

The first formula (21ml) is mathematically 2:1 , 3:1 when you count lecithin.
The second formula (5ml) is mathematically 8:1 , 10:1 when you count lecithin.

Just wondering about the apigenin dose. I just read where Kingston Rabbi recommended increasing to two capsules with each dose. At what point do you do that?

Just wondering about the apigenin dose. I just read where Kingston Rabbi recommended increasing to two capsules with each dose. At what point do you do that?

With every dose starting at lowest level. I thought for a while that I could get by with a single apigenin capsule with my maintenance doses. After several weeks taking single capsule the difference in effect is clear to me. I think it's because the function of tying up liver enzymes isn't related to amount of cannabis dose. The liver needs to be fully occupied whether you take a starting dose or you're at full gram/day level. It matters more noticeably at higher doses because you will feel a much stronger difference between 1 and 2 capsules. But even at lowest doses if the liver isn't fully occupied then you are losing cannabinoids.

Thank you. My sister is up to a gram a day. I will suggest to her that she might want to try two capsules. I want her to do whatever might give her the best chance of controlling this cancer.

With every dose starting at lowest level. I thought for a while that I could get by with a single apigenin capsule with my maintenance doses. After several weeks taking single capsule the difference in effect is clear to me. I think it's because the function of tying up liver enzymes isn't related to amount of cannabis dose. The liver needs to be fully occupied whether you take a starting dose or you're at full gram/day level. It matters more noticeably at higher doses because you will feel a much stronger difference between 1 and 2 capsules. But even at lowest doses if the liver isn't fully occupied then you are losing cannabinoids.

I may have just learned why this is KR. You must have seen it too. When the cannabinoids are headed for the liver they emit some signal that cues the enzyme production. Is that not the most fascinating thing? Every new thing I learn about the ECS just thrills me. :laughtwo:

The first formula (21ml) is mathematically 2:1 , 3:1 when you count lecithin.
The second formula (5ml) is mathematically 8:1 , 10:1 when you count lecithin.

Okay :)

But was the old formular of 21 ml CCO, 45 carrier Oil and 15 ml Lecithin less potent than The new formular with only 1 ml cco?

Sorry But not sure I'll understand why?

Best regards

Kristian

Kristian,

It is a very hard question to ask... Are the doctor's giving her morphine at the level to manage pain, or are they giving her morphine at a hospice level, to provide relief as the morphine helps shut down her system? You may want to ask directly.

If the doctors have decided it is terminal, they may be medically assisting her to make the transition. It would help you to know which path they are pursuing. I am not medically qualified, but as I understand it, If you are not her medical proxy, they may not tell you. It's a hard question for everyone involved.

The doctors is treating her as a terminal patient. But I'll don't think she is on full doze of morphine yet.

Thank you so much guys.

Okay :)

But was the old formular of 21 ml CCO, 45 carrier Oil and 15 ml Lecithin less potent than The new formular with only 1 ml cco?

Sorry But not sure I'll understand why?

Best regards

Kristian

All we can say at this point is that the cannabinoid count is higher, and in that regard we feel it's a good card to play in extreme cases. The original formula was adapted from the CannaBudwig formula, which includes cottage cheese and flaxseed oil in hopes of increasing the oxygenation of the cells, creating a toxic environment for cancer.

We adapted this for capsule use and then refined it to give greater cannabinoid counts. The original recipe heals. We have no documentation that our changes substantially improved the effect of the cannabinoids though.

I'm pleased to hear that her cancer is not estrogen based. That makes life a little easier.

All we can say at this point is that the cannabinoid count is higher, and in that regard we feel it's a good card to play in extreme cases. The original formula was adapted from the CannaBudwig formula, which includes cottage cheese and flaxseed oil in hopes of increasing the oxygenation of the cells, creating a toxic environment for cancer.

We adapted this for capsule use and then refined it to give greater cannabinoid counts. The original recipe heals. We have no documentation that our changes substantially improved the effect of the cannabinoids though.

I'm pleased to hear that her cancer is not estrogen based. That makes life a little easier.

Ok Thanks Sue.

We'll keep fighting her cancer with Biobombs 10:1 and now with two Apeginin caps pre every CCO caps 4 times per day.

My mothers war continues, dispide several battles are lost. We'll keep fighting to the very end ❤️

Hi, my mum has colon cancer which now spread to lungs. Surgery fixed colon, but the issue now are the lungs (metastized and very big cancer, 4 inches, chemio not working). I posted here 10 lines in which I explain in detail her story: My mum has colon cancer which has spread to lungs . We are from Italy and our italian doctor gave us this treatment:

Cannabis flos Bedica 14% THC 6g + Cannabis Flos Bedrolite <1% THC /9% CBD 4g Alcohol 96%
Alcholic solution should be prepared following the procedure in Cannazza et al, 2016 (JPBA), with complete evaporation of solvent.

I guess the reference is a bit off, Cannazza is the last author, it should be Citti et al,2016 (JPBA) and I guess this is the paper: Medicinal cannabis: Principal cannabinoids concentration and their stability evaluated by a high performance liquid chromatography coupled to diode... - PubMed - NCBI . The doctor said that after evaporation the percentages of THC are very similar to Rick Simpson Oil. Any comment on this? Are we doing things right? What about dosage? We are giving 4 drops per day now...is it good? The doctor says to increase by one drop every few days. She already feels a bit high with this dose. Thanks

Sorry, double post. :battingeyelashes:

But rather than waste the space, let me instead take a moment to thank each and every one of you for the invaluable help you offer on this thread. :hug: :love:

Hi, my mum has colon cancer which now spread to lungs. Surgery fixed colon, but the issue now are the lungs (metastized and very big cancer, 4 inches, chemio not working). I posted here 10 lines in which I explain in detail her story: My mum has colon cancer which has spread to lungs . We are from Italy and our italian doctor gave us this treatment:

Cannabis flos Bedica 14% THC 6g + Cannabis Flos Bedrolite <1% THC /9% CBD 4g Alcohol 96%
Alcholic solution should be prepared following the procedure in Cannazza et al, 2016 (JPBA), with complete evaporation of solvent.

I guess the reference is a bit off, Cannazza is the last author, it should be Citti et al,2016 (JPBA) and I guess this is the paper: Medicinal cannabis: Principal cannabinoids concentration and their stability evaluated by a high performance liquid chromatography coupled to diode... - PubMed - NCBI . The doctor said that after evaporation the percentages of THC are very similar to Rick Simpson Oil. Any comment on this? Are we doing things right? What about dosage? We are giving 4 drops per day now...is it good? The doctor says to increase by one drop every few days. She already feels a bit high with this dose. Thanks

Hello again venexiano. I'm sorry these have to be the conditions we meet under. From the start we have to acknowledge that we aren't professionals here, just dedicated lab rats willing to search diligently to help you find solutions you're comfortable with.

Let's begin with the understanding that any cannabinoids you're getting into your mother are beneficial, and she can't be hurt from a cannabinoid therapy. How wonderful that Italian doctors are ahead of the learning curve. I'm just sorry that it's still the medicinal last choice instead of the front-line choice it should be. But let's put that frustration aside and get to work.

If I read this correct, you have a tincture? My understanding is 10 grams of a mix of two oils, giving you a product that's 14% THC and 9% CBD. Am I correct about that? I personally would be happier with more THC in that mix. Cajun recommended a 4:1 ratio of THC:CBD for treating lung cancer, and hers is becoming aggressive. Damn chemo! :straightface: Sorry, I try not to let it bother me.

Can you acquire either cannabis with more THC or a tincture with more THC? Barring that we work with what's available and we're thankful it's cannabis we have. I'd recommend you evaporate that solvent off and process the oil into BioBombs. You'll immediately increase the bioavailability of the cannabinoids as well as stretch the oil further. With a little effort you can get much more effect for much less investment. Here's the link to the thread dedicated to them. The thread is carefully monitored, so be assured any questions you leave will be promptly answered. BioBombs: Cannabis Oil With A Kick

If you haven't already, back up and read the first five pages of this thread. Most of the important information is found there, and you'll have a better understanding of competitive inhibition. It's important to tie up the liver enzymes to allow more cannabinoids to remain unmetabolized after the pass through the liver. You'll be needing to get some apigenin and amentoflavone. This is discussed in greater detail in the BioBomb thread. Anything you don't understand I want you to come back to the current page and ask for clarification. You can't ask too many questions. Keep asking until you feel comfortable about the answers. No one here will take any attitude other than helpfulness.

Overcoming cancer is not a single shot battle, and it's highly recommended the diet be modified away from heavily processed foods, red meats, and dairy products. The reality is the closer you can get to a vegetarian mindset the best chance you offer the ECS to heal. I'd strongly recommend she be taking omega3 fish oil capsules, a minimum of 1000 IU a day. The omega-3s are the building blocks of cannabinoids, a necessary raw material for your dynamic healing force. A probiotic with at least 50 billion cultures is another tool that will accelerate healing. Disease is rooted in inflammation, and systemic inflammation is rooted in the disrupted gut flora. A good probiotic is one of the most powerful tools you can use to help establish a happier gut flora. BioBombs administered as suppositories will do the rest.

And it's suppositories I'm going to suggest as the mode of administration for your mother. This method has been particularly effective for the treatment of lung cancer.

Take heart. No one can guarantee the time we have left with our loved ones, but we can certainly do all we can to offer relief, can't we? There'll be others along with more questions and support. This can be a delicate dance, but rest assured we'll be here to listen and offer our best advice to you. A big hug to your mother for having the will to get this far. :hug::hug::hug: As a bonus I'd think the introduction of cannabinoid therapies are helping her brain overcome the stroke damage. They are amazing neuroprotector sand CBD has the ability to do a bit of brain housekeeping.

This is going to feel overwhelming and like serious data overload. We're here to help you get through the frustration that will most assuredly arise when you begin to read. We've tried hard to make it easier to digest, and we do our best to keep the atmosphere as charged with hope and joy as possible under the conditions. Ask anything, ok?

Alright then, read the first five pages of this thread, check out the BioBombs thread and start asking questions.

There's also a thread on supporting the ECS without cannabis that I recommend you read through. Supporting Your ECS Without Cannabis

One last hug for you. This is a wonderful thing you're doing. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Your English was wonderfully understandable. :battingeyelashes: :love:

venexiano, I forgot to mention that the suppositories will take away that problem your mother has of feeling too high. Properly inserted the suppositories offer a sense of wellbeing, not overwhelming euphoria.

Back
Top Bottom