A Base Treatment Regimen For Cancer

Thanks Ladies& Gents. I put 1 tablespoon of my half ass powder into a smoothie this morning, The root powder did not hinder the taste at all and overall blended quite well without leaving a gritty texture. Unfortunately i already ingested (2) Bio-Bombs Capsules so unlike the lady in the article , i cannot honestly say if Root will give you the effects she mentions. tomorrow i will take the root without bio bombs.

Hi: Green_heart:
Just asking for advice.In case of liver disease,coconut oil should be 100% carier or i can add olive oil in 20% value.
Should be only cocounut oil with CCO?
@Oldbear or @SweetSue will answer.
Merry Christmas

Just asking for advice.In case of liver disease,coconut oil should be 100% carier or i can add olive oil in 20% value.

You are correct in that coconut oil is recommended for treating the liver. I cant see how 20% olive oil would hurt anything.

Good morning Hazeri, and Merry Christmas. :hug:

I personally can’t see how a 20% addition of EVOO to the formula would be at all detrimental. Is there a particular reason for this choice?

With liver disease our thought was coconut oil would get the cannabinoids to the liver more quickly than olive oil will. The olive oil will be absorbed from the gut into the lymphatic system where the cannabinoids can more efficiently assist the immune system. Coconut oil is absorbed directly to the liver.

Cajun cautioned us to be aware that coconut oil will also act as a vasodilator in the liver, which may cause an increase in pain around dosing times. If using suppositories you want a deep insertion.

Treating liver disease is a case where competitive inhibition is of great value. Take all possible steps to temper the euphoric response. Build the tolerance slowly and thoughtfully.

Thanks Ladies& Gents. I put 1 tablespoon of my half ass powder into a smoothie this morning, The root powder did not hinder the taste at all and overall blended quite well without leaving a gritty texture. Unfortunately i already ingested (2) Bio-Bombs Capsules so unlike the lady in the article , i cannot honestly say if Root will give you the effects she mentions. tomorrow i will take the root without bio bombs.

How did this go panacea?

Oh.... and Merry Christmas. :hug:

Zahvaljujući za vas: Koristim cbd oilwitch i koristim cbd oilwitch i 10% -40% ratio.Cbd ulje izvađen iz industrijskih konoplja dok sam raditi s mojim rastom, m2.Im sam ja Hrvatska gdje je svijest o marihuani vrlo smail.
Ali uvijek dolazimo k liječniku.Hvala Sue za dijeljenje informacija.
Hvala svima svima i hapy: Green_heart:

Do not blame the bad manuscript.Im not saying good English.

Zahvaljujući za vas: Koristim cbd oilwitch i koristim cbd oilwitch i 10% -40% ratio.Cbd ulje izvađen iz industrijskih konoplja dok sam raditi s mojim rastom, m2.Im sam ja Hrvatska gdje je svijest o marihuani vrlo smail.

It's simply a matter of translation Hazeri. Give it another go. :hug:

I pulled up Google translate. I hope this works. :battingeyelashes:

"Thanks to you: I use cbd oilwitch and i use cbd oilwitch and 10% -40% ratio.Cbd oil extracted from industrial hemp while I work with my growth, m2.Im i am Croatia where the awareness of marijuana is very smail.
But we always come to a doctor. Thank you Sue for sharing information.
Thanks to everyone and hapy"

"Thank you Sue.
I will make a better translation and follow the forum. I'll adapt to you.
Hello from Croatia" :goodjob:

My attempts:

Prilagodit ćemo se jedni drugima. Između nas put će zasvijetliti.

We will adapt to each other. Between us the road will light up.

Počašćen sam što mogu pomoći vama Hazeri. Nisam liječnik. Ja sam strastveni zagovornik kanabisa kao lijeka.

I'm honored to be able to help you Hazeri. I'm not a doctor. I am a passionate advocate for cannabis as a medicine.

Ulje koje imate bit će mi dobro. Koristimo ono što imamo. Sretno s vašim rastom.

The oil you have will be fine in my opinion. In a pinch we use what we have. Good luck with your grow.

Malo je grubo oko rubova, ali možemo se prilagoditi.

It's a little rough around the edges, but we can adapt.

I will try this first thing tomorrow morning. I will take 2 tablespoons with my mango smoothie. And get back to ya with the results. Thanks for the reminder Sue, lol.

Here we are a week later my friend. Lol! You survive the experiment. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hi Hazeri,
I think adding some olive oil as carrier oil with the coconut oil is a great idea for liver cancer.

Coconut oil is preferred by liver so it is a great carrier oil to reach liver and also provide competitive interference. It does have the potential disadvantage of releasing the cannabinoids at the same location as the enzymes we are trying to avoid. I trust cajun to know that the benefits of coconut oil outweigh the disadvantages. But in treating any cancer it's a good idea to cover as many bases as possible. Olive oil helps ensure that the whole liver is getting cannbinoids, as well as adding protection against metastases.

I'm curious where you got the idea. Was it your own idea or something you found in an article?

Here we are a week later my friend. Lol! You survive the experiment. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Well, dosed with 1.5 Tablespoons of cannabis root powder(fluffy) with my smoothie . Now my findings are a bit inconclusive. I was aware of some kind of feeling ,not quite sure if it was from the cannabis root or maybe from not ingesting my daily capsules of bio bombs that i normally do 3 times a day( felt a bit ansy) . Sorry , i will dehydrate more of the roots and try 3 tablespoons , if they are psychoactive then 3 Tablespoons should confirm this. Give me a few days and i will post results. Would be great if someone else would partake in this little experiment. :peace:

Maybe someone else has roots and inspired impulse. I tossed my supply when I moved, one of those decisions I think about..... it’s done now. I won’t have a harvest for another month, so if no one else jumps in I’ll be game to Jin your fun. :hug:

Good weedday everyone. Well around 5 months ago my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Wife did not want chemo so they put her on an immunotherapy drug that matched all her markers. The dam drug is 163000.00 a year with around 12000.00 in copays. Crazy but we were very lucky to get a grant from the drug company for the copays. Got lucky. At that time she started with a gram a day of RSO and CBD at a ratio of 2 to 1. Now five months later she is in remission. YAY We have spent a fair amount of money so far and I have made a little using bud from my grow.

Now a question. I see people are getting good results from CCO so I was wondering if you think a person could change from RSO to CCO and still get results. It would be nice to save a few bucks.

Good weekday everyone. Well around 5 months ago my wife was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. Wife did not want chemo so they put her on an immunotherapy drug that matched all her markers. The dam drug is 163000.00 a year with around 12000.00 in copays. Crazy but we were very lucky to get a grant from the drug company for the copays. Got lucky. At that time she started with a gram a day of RSO and CBD at a ratio of 2 to 1. Now five months later she is in remission. YAY We have spent a fair amount of money so far and I have made a little using bud from my grow.

Now a question. I see people are getting good results from CCO so I was wondering if you think a person could change from RSO to CCO and still get results. It would be nice to save a few bucks.
Excellent news :hug:
I am happy for you both.

I will link up some good members for you.
Yes, Both work.
Also, do read up on Turmeric. It does help as well. Taken as tea, warmed up.
I have a link in my thread "SweetSue's links"
There is a medical category there, which you can read up on.
@Oldbear @SweetSue are the members to answer you further

I will link up some good members for you.
Yes, Both work.
I have a link in my thread "SweetSue's links"
There is a medical category there, which you can read up on.
@Oldbear @SweetSue are the members to answer you further

RSO (Rick Simpson OIl) and CCO (Concentrated cannabis oil) are the same thing. Rick Simpson made it famous. Moto and Cajun gave us the "recipe" for making it ourselves. :circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom