A bit bushy

Thehalobluntm

Wondering if I should defoil or not I have a little bit but looks like a jungle either in week 7 or going into week 8. Any advice would be greatfull

20240320_141151_HDR~2.jpg

Wondering if I should defoil or not I have a little bit but looks like a jungle either in week 7 or going into week 8. Any advice would be greatfull

20240320_141151_HDR~2.jpg
Great garden buddy.
Auto or photo?
Can you get a pic of everything instead of a close up.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Looks like your just starting to flower.
You can clean out under her skirt now if you like.
I wait until stretch is over then clean under her light line.
Your really bushy under there and a tidy up might be good. :thumb:
Don go overboard ever though.
Take some off and post pics.
You can always remove more but you can't put it back. :Namaste:
How is your rh?
Auto plant ? Or photo ? 12/12?
Looks great my friend.
Here is a Platinum Tahoe OG.
I did today.
Cleaned out under her skirt.

B34C06A7-46DB-4BF1-BA92-D47CEEDBC48A.jpeg

80606707-80D9-41E1-B73B-244F412F4757.jpeg

I cleaned under the light line and LST tied her main over.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Between 30 and 55% and Bruce banner auto
Wana say they been flowering for a week or two here's a better pic

20240320_141104_HDR~2.jpg
Got some current pics?
Here is a VPD chart. Have a look and we can talk.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

No I didn't .still kinda new got a temp controller and probe at the canopy with a heater but usually runs at 68 to around 70 when I don't get to turn the heater on so 64 and and between 40-47 humidity and 480 rang on CO2 reader but trying to increase

No I didn't .still kinda new got a temp controller and probe at the canopy with a heater but usually runs at 68 to around 70 when I don't get to turn the heater on so 64 and and between 40-47 humidity and 480 rang on CO2 reader but trying to increase
Check out the VPD values in the chart below.

At 64, P uptake stops/slows/becomes unavailable. ("At 64°, it's so cold I can't P."). At 70°, you won't be getting locked out because of temperature but photosynthesis is much slower than at, say, 74°

1711337683360.png

This is a graph from a research paper where "Chandra" was the lead author (look it up by his name and you can download the study).

The focus was on photosynthetic response of cannabis to different temps and CO2 levels. It's illustrative for your situation. At 20°C net photosythesis ("P") is very low, at about 8 units. Increase ambient temp to 25° (77°F) and P goes to 17±. You're almost doubling photosynthesis by adding 7°.

1711337871425.png

I don't always get to turn the heater on but with it off at night it's 68° but on it runs to 80 with shut off at 78. But I think I scroged a bit to well for my first time.

What light are you using?
What are your pots sitting on?
Oil filled radiators are economical and safe , work well in grow rooms.
Just curious do you have a smoke detector in there? :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I think it's 50 w but it said to be 1000w,and a 75 w flower led light. heater is outside the tent about a ft away directed at the intake into tent. It's a timed space heater which shuts off a lot due to timer. That's the cool mist humidifier inside the tent because the basement runs at 30% Rh. Currently they are sitting on concrete floor but thinking about putting something under the tent to raise it

Screenshot_20240223-132244.png

Been trying to figure out what's causing this. Only on 1 of the 2 plants and it's more in the middle growth and lower on a few leafs less then 10

20240324_210050_HDR~5.jpg

I think it's 50 w but it said to be 1000w,and a 75 w flower led light. heater is outside the tent about a ft away directed at the intake into tent. It's a timed space heater which shuts off a lot due to timer. That's the cool mist humidifier inside the tent because the basement runs at 30% Rh. Currently they are sitting on concrete floor but thinking about putting something under the tent to raise it

Screenshot_20240223-132244.png
I was afraid of that
1 you need more light
2 you need to get something under the pots.
Concrete draws the warmth from the pot.
Anything to make a gap will help.
Your light is OK for veg but you need more watts to flower.
Do you have both phases on.
It's better with both. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Been trying to figure out what's causing this. Only on 1 of the 2 plants and it's more in the middle growth and lower on a few leafs less then 10

20240324_210050_HDR~5.jpg
Is it bite marks, holes from a pest?
Or damage due to nutrition?
Hard to tell in that pic.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Haven't seen any pest maybe at the very beginning there was a drain fly but haven't seen anything since. I think it might be nute lockout due to watering with distilled water pH of last runoff was 6.8to 7 but fixed since then and got lemon juice to correct pH for next watering. Yes both bloom n veg switch been on. Plus the extra light that came with the tent. Lights also on 20/4 says Bruce likes it that way

Back
Top Bottom