A few basic questions, pics provided

Weedoras

To begin, this is my first grow, decided on hydroponic indoors Germination and sprouts were easy and exhilarating, now that I've got this first plant in a drip system I don't know what could be happening.
I used Rockwool cubes in a high humidity heated container to sprout this lil' one but she doesnt seem to be growing, the colors were vibrant and green up until this morning now i'm seeing some yellow parts on the leaves and am getting worried
As you can see the clay pellets are dry but I don't want to water it too much, the rockwool underneath stays moist and I am running my drip 4 times a day for about 15-30 minutes sometimes less. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated

using a 400w LED btw from Blackstar...this thing is intense almost blinded myself.

006648.JPG
002895.JPG

I did the seedling dose of GH's flora series (Flora Micro/Gro/Bloom) PH was a bit high, 6.9-7.1, could that be a serious issue?

5.8-6.0 then? Wish I had a place in town to buy some PH down real quick but there is none... lowe's walmart garden centers.. home depot... none of them carry it.. any other home remedies? i've heard lemon can raise it but what might lower it?

....So apparently I never listened in 7th grade science class... from my quick googlin' I learned Lemon lowers ph... *facepalm* thanks for the input guys, will update!

Few drops of lemon juice in my reservoir and w'ere at 5.9. Hope this works

Back
Top Bottom