A little Help please

jaxom101

I'm picking up a 10x5 Tent in 8 weeks. (Love Tax Time) I going to get a 12 Pot Flo-n-Grow system and need to start my Clones now. I'm at 8 weeks on my first grow in a 5x5 Dirt and things are looking great. I have my next 4 Plants ready to go and need to take my 12 Clones from them now.

If I do them in Dirt and they hit around 8" will they still be good to transfer into the Hydro?

Also being my first grow I did things a bit backwards and started with seeds. I took Clones and flowered the Main Plants. Now I REALLY want to re-veg a few and wondered if anyone had any good Tips for doing that? One of the Strains was a Hybrid and I got 3 totally different plants. I want to try them before I lose the Mothers.

Well just wanted to send a link of a company I use for my tents. They cost half as much as my friends and we both agree they are way better. I use three 120x60x78 tents. I give you my word they are worth 3times the price they are. Here's the link good luck my friend. here's a pic of mine and the link. Grow Tents - Virtual Sun Hydroponics
20131113_155546.jpg
20131228_123417.jpg
20131228_123510.jpg
20131113_155524.jpg

I would advise if you start a plant in soil to leave the plant in soil and take new cuttings and root them as clones to use in your hydroponic system. When a plant grows roots the roots adapt to the environment they are in. plants started in soil do better if they are left in soil. When a cutting is rooted in a hydroponic environment it may be transfered to either a soil or hydroponic environment.

I would advise if you start a plant in soil to leave the plant in soil and take new cuttings and root them as clones to use in your hydroponic system. When a plant grows roots the roots adapt to the environment they are in. plants started in soil do better if they are left in soil. When a cutting is rooted in a hydroponic environment it may be transfered to either a soil or hydroponic environment.

Thanks for the Info. I use Rapid Rooter Plugs and decided to go with Growstones in the Hydro System. So the Clones will be started in Rapid Rooter Plugs then moved into small Pots with the same medium I will be using. I will have to hand water several times a day till I'm ready to get the system. I wonder if I could just fill a pail with my Nutes and dunk them several times a day ?

Back
Top Bottom